glo

Lincoln & Kennedy

Just got this in an email thought it was weird, probably not true though. Anyone know if anything in this is true?

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.

John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.

John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.

Both Presidents were shot in the head.

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln 's secretary was named Kennedy.

Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.

Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.

Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.

Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named 'Ford.'

Kennedy was shot in a car called ' Lincoln' made by 'Ford.'

Lincoln was shot in a theater and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse.

Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theater.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

And here's the kicker...

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland

A week before Kennedy was shot, he was in Marilyn Monroe.

WRONG lol

Kennedy won the presidency in 1961.

Neither were that interested in civil rights, in fact Abe said that he was not in favour of making blacks and whites equal even after the Emancipation Proclamation, its all there in written history. Kennedy only did something about race relations because he country was being torn apart he had no interest in it, look at the public files, Bobby was all over that shiz. I hate these stupid forward things.

Check this shit out.

Edited by supercanuk

They aren't coincidences. It's part of an elabroate plan hatched by Hitler, Charlemagne and the Trix rabbit to defeat the evil secret organization that is the fire department. Also, they control your mind with aspartame and abduct puppies for snacks.

Here's how you can tell. If anything can have numerology applied to it in any way, it's part of someone's evil plan. Conspirators LOVE numerology, and funny wordplay from people's names. Also, they are notoriously bad at disguising their plots. You wouldn't believe how many evil plots have been exposed by email chain letters.

Neither were that interested in civil rights, in fact Abe said that he was not in favour of making blacks and whites equal even after the Emancipation Proclamation, its all there in written history. Kennedy only did something about race relations because he country was being torn apart he had no interest in it, look at the public files, Bobby was all over that shiz. I hate these stupid forward things

Doesn't that just mean they had something else in common?

Guest jsunC
Lincoln was shot in a theater and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse.

Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theater.

Oswald shot Kennedy from the book depository, and he stayed in the depository, and didn't run to hide in a theatre

Guest apsham
Both are characters on Clone High.

What?

ha! It all makes sense now!

Just to make sure that everyone knows, JFK is the only good character on Clone High.

What?

Just to make sure that everyone knows, JFK is the only good character on Clone High.

Clone High rocked! And what about Ghandi(GFK)? I thought most of there characters were pretty cool.

Haha, my history teacher just handed a sheet out saying exactly that for fun after we finished JFK's presidency! Literally, exactly the same, even the "here's the kicker part"

Guest apsham

What?

Clone High rocked! And what about Ghandi(GFK)? I thought most of there characters were pretty cool.

Yeah, Ghandi was alright too I suppose and Abe wasn't bad either, but the female characters sucked ass... Joan Of Arc was way too "generic rebellious teenager" for my tastes. JFK is the only one that I really got into though, since they had the voice for him. Oh and this part:

JFK: Nothing bad ever happens to the Kennedys.

[car flips over]

Edited by Apple Shampoo

Guest apsham

Ahahahahahah.

There's a character named Jesus (as in the Spanish way to pronounce it) Christe that Joan goes to for help, and he's always in shop class... and I just noticed that at the end of one advice session he shoots himself with a nail gun in the foot. Oh lord, I love this show.

What?

Yeah, Ghandi was alright too I suppose and Abe wasn't bad either, but the female characters sucked ass... Joan Of Arc was way too "generic rebellious teenager" for my tastes. JFK is the only one that I really got into though, since they had the voice for him. Oh and this part:

JFK: Nothing bad ever happens to the Kennedys.

[car flips over]

The best part in clone high is when ponce comes back as a ghost to see JFK, hahaha

PONCE! YOUR BACK!!!!