Moonlight_Graham

Abu Musab Al-zarqawi....dead As Fuck

I like how Zarqawi was actually captured by troops a few years ago but was released because they didn't know who he was.

Haha, I haven't heard about that, haha

They say that all the pictures of dead Al-Zarqawi are to convince his supporters in the mid-east that he is actually dead.

Some American official guy said that without glorifying his death with pictures everywhere, Al-Zarqawi's supporters would just brush it off and believe it was an american trick to lower their moral.

Good riddance to him! The news reports are now saying that he was alive initially after the bombings. Wonder what was going through his head when he realized the game was up and that he had a one-way ticket to hell?

I like how Zarqawi was actually captured by troops a few years ago but was released because they didn't know who he was.

Hah. I like how they didn't bother to report that again on tv.

Did you see Cheney's sad expression?

Does this mean gas prices are gonna drop?

Probably not a chance... why would the companys give up that kinda of income. your probably going to see gas around $1 for a long time now.