Guest some guy

Fox News Should Be Alerted.

Nothing would please me more than to beat the living shit out of those mouth breathers. All the funerals I've been to have been have been extremely emotional, and if anyone came along and pulled some shit like that...

Guest apsham

There's another video on the sidebar from Fox, they aren't even attached to any Baptist church and as well, it's 80 percent her family. Eight children? It's a vagina not a clown car.

There's another video on the sidebar from Fox, they aren't even attached to any Baptist church and as well, it's 80 percent her family. Eight children? It's a vagina not a clown car.

Yeah, the majority of that church is extended family of the pastor.

P.S. That made me laugh.

Some one needs to park right beside one of their "protests" and blare NIN, manson, slayer etc.... Heresy by NIN and Judith by APC would be perfect songs, I'm sure they would enjoy listening to them.

Why the fuck does anyone give these asshats the time of day?

Edit: Nevermind, I've answered my own question. That's the single most entertaining thing I've watched in a while, watching that nutbag spew her crap. "You can't do enough sinning, bimbo!"

Edited by no yu begin wher i end

she told her to go and preach he Bull Shit in another country.. well I hope she stays the fuck outta canada.. we have semi sane people here, she's the last thing we need.

I think she would probably get stoned by beer bottles or something.. LoL

let her god save her then.

Guest apsham
she told her to go and preach he Bull Shit in another country.. well I hope she stays the fuck outta canada.. we have semi sane people here, she's the last thing we need.

I think she would probably get stoned by beer bottles or something.. LoL

let her god save her then.

www.godhatescanada.com

They already took care of that. Oh, and

www.godhatessweden.com