Ryan44

What Sport Or Game Would You Like...

So there arent a lot of good ideas going on right now. i dont know if this is any good. but i drive around in a truck all day, sometimes on roads out in the country. one of my fave games is hitting live or dead gophers. i know this isnt very humane, but think of it on the good side, the farmers now have less gophers to take care of!

Like the gophers should be all caught then recorded, and given scores that are electroically in them, when u hit them it tells ur car, and then that tells the motherboard. thats how to keep score.

Any other freaking weird ideas? or just something interesting you wanna see?What do u think there should be a league for?

move to ottawa, we have tonnes of them, and i mean tonnes, you will set a new high score in a matter of hours.

thats sweet. there are a hefty amount in alberta too. did u know there are trucks that go around and sucks em out of the holes, and then ships em to asia, for household pets. The North American Gopher

ahaha

i am actually not sure if this is true,

im like 75% sure it is though, but its funny.

I friend and I invented a Hacky Sack/Volleyball Hybrid using tennis court nets. So far... Only 4 people play. And only about 6 people in the town I live in can play hacky sack, and by that I mean are good at hacky sack.

Though not nearly as brutal as Ryan's, a league in our hybrid sport would be sweet, I think anyhow.

Russian roulette

Oh, and Political boxing, we could make a requirement to win the election, but to win the prime ministry, you must beat out the Heavy weight Champion, that could prove to be hilarious as well as a way for us all to know our PM kick's ass!

Garsk....I never realized how many gophers there was in Ottawa until I moved up here, your right getting a high score would be easy around here.

I like that idea supercanuk, I think that'd be quiet entertaining to watch. That and whoever became Prime Minister would be someone you don't want to screw with.

Asians buy the north american gopher?

Hmmm.. I see a potential market there..

and as for a sport, I think maybe some full contact golf.. might speed the pace of the game up if you've gotta hit the ball before you get laid out.

yes chris that is good.

how about Flame Ball, its hockey with the tennis ball soaked in gasoline and lit on fire. it is fun, till the ball burns off all the fuzz, then theres just a hot squishy ball

Guest jsunC

in elementary school we used to play full contact basketball, and also full contact soccer. We had to incorporate a little bit of physical play in the "pussy" sports