sodamntired

Vintage Mgb Shirt

so i had a large amount of dirty laundry I had in my closet that I recently washed, and i found this shirt

PIX_83.jpg

so this just a preliminary look to see if i WAS to sell the shirt on here, how much I could expect.

vintage?

it might be old, but matt good hasn't been making music long enough for any of his merchandise to be considered 'vintage'. jesus, you're even dramatic when trying to get rid of old clothes.

a good salesman doesnt need pictures. just good words. vintage might not have been the best description, but it sure gets attention. hows the tow truck driver?

dead to me for a variety of reasons, one being his inability to tell the truth, another being his crack habit.

i have good taste, apparently.

It's a really sweet shirt, but I don't think I'd ever buy a used shirt that had been sitting at the bottom of someones closet for 4 months. It just seems gross; eventhough throughly washing it would make it just as clean as if it were new. Just seems weird.

Edited by Headache

who cares, half the shirts I wear are from thrift stores.

I've got the same shirt in an XL if anyone wants it. I only ever wore it like, twice, literally, because it neevr fit me right. it fits more like a large or medium large I suppose.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.