WHAT?! the last thing I saw was

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
Jim walking out and catching Dwight and Angela and saying he'll never tell

thats where it ended on my TV, 30 rock came on then

Edited by Hyphnip

I'm amazed they've dragged the Jim/Pam kiss story out all season. it's amazing. I've been in the type of situation they're in (best friends who are perfect for each other and crazy about each other and it just never happens for some reason)

i bet there will be another crazy cliffhanger season ender.

I missed last week's eppy (i know!!! damnit). What do I need to know for tonights?

what you need to know is www.bitcomet.com and www.mininova.org

together you can use those to download last weeks episode.

but if you want to know...

Roy went to attack Jim, Dwight pepper sprayed him. Roy got fired. Darell (from the warehouse) wanted a raise, found out Mike hardly makes any money and encouraged Mike to try for a raise. Jim tried to show his appreciation to Dwight but Dwight wouldn't let him. Angela was getting horny hearing people talking about Dwight saving the day. Toby (the HR guy) is irritated working right next to Ryan and Kelly. Mike, Toby and Darell go to see Jan. Jan helps Michael get a raise. Dwight and Angela start making out after they think everyone has left. Jim sees them and tells the cameras that he'll never say a word and that now he and Dwight are even. (I missed this part) apparently Andy came back from anger management and Dwight pepper sprayed him too.
Edited by Hyphnip

funny thing 1: when Michael said "we are at threat level midnight" i noticed that on the calender this week there was a doodle of Agent Michael Scarn and the words Threat Level Midnight there. I wonder if they did that intentionally

funny thing 2:

Jim says that the glasses in his Dwight outfit cost $4 and everything else cost him $7 bringing him to a total of $11. later, Angela asks Kevin "do you know what 4+7 is?" and Kevin says "11"

just thought I'd point it out

"Threat Level: Midnight" was the script that Pam found in his desk during an episode in Season 2. Jim ended up having the office do a reading of it later on in the episode.

I quite enjoyed "I need two men on this job, that's what she said, two men, Michael!" in the boardroom meeting when even Michael was losing control of himself. However Jim being Dwight and Dwight being Jim was awesome. However Dwight wasn't meant to be Jim exactly, so that's why he was funnier. The watermark was gold though too.

There's a new episode next week too luckily.

I liked that part too. I knew about threat level midnight being the play from the second season, I just thought it was funny that there was a doodle on the Office calender this week right near thursday and he mentioned it this week on the show.