Okay, it's been half an hour since I watched the episode...

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
Did Roy trash the bar? Seriously, I'm in shock.

Paul Liberstein (He's an (executive) producer on King of The Hill and co-producer on The Office. Plus he plays Toby) wrote tonight's episode and JJ Abrams (Creator of Alias/Lost and directed Mission Impossible III) directed it. Also, The Office is going into re-runs for the next little while, probably because of American Idol, I'm guessing, because it's now on Thursdays too. I think this sucks, why can't people stop watching the Idol so that TV can stop being planned around it?

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
Anyways, it was a great episode, I was in shock, I was laughing un-controlably, I was shocked, it was great. I can't wait to see what happens between Jim and Roy...

Yes.

As for SNL, I didn't see the rest of it, just the monlouge and the business meeting with the Arcade Fire in it. But I do agree that most of their sketches run on too long these days. But what do you expect from a show that's over twenty-five years old and lost most of its good cast a long time ago and never replaced them with anyone all that notable?

I'm going to download that whole episode.

I missed everything except for Arcade Fires second song (which was AWESOME!) so I want to see the rest of the show.

"Oh, hey Karen.

... Okay, that was weird"

I like the intro to the Karen Part

Rainn: Very weird deja vu kind have thing happening.

Karen: Hey Dwight

Rainn: Oh, hey Karen... Okay that's weird.

How do you find the entire episode anyways? I don't have a download program.

Edited by Matt

I was reading on one of the news sites entertainment sections or entertainment news sites that apparently this has something to do with American Idol. Apparently, most of the networks decided instead of competing this year, just to run re-runs until AI is on a little less and then they will return with more new episodes. They pulled The Office for the next while apparently to save its ratings, AI won't be on much longer on thursdays, so it will return sometime after AI is not running on thurdays. But I hear it may not return right away either.