Tonight's show was amusing, but it didn't resolve the story lines. I didn't think Pam accidently saying she likes Jim was needed, I mean we already know that and Karen seems oblivious to it. But, I think they should just get Pam and Jim together, I know they took forever in the BBC series to have Tim and Dawn get together, but well it was a lot shorter. Anyways, apparently next week is Phyllis' Wedding. Hopefully they start finishing off the story lines again. Also anyone else notice Ed Helms wasn't in this episode?

You know I just think they could be following the whole cliff-hanger thing the BBC series did. Like what happened to Andy, the BBC series would employ cliff-hangers from time to time. Heck the Series final for Series 2 (in Britain Series means season), they left a cliff-hanger as to what would happen with quite a few of the story lines with the idea that they might do a special in the future, in the end it wasn't resolved till about a year later. So, I think they're just trying to go back to the original a little more now that this one has defined itself away from the BBC series. I think it's a bad idea, for the same reason I think it's a bad idea not to resolve the Pam and Jim single story line. I think more comedy can be ensued by this one continuing to make it different from the orignal.

that was a great line! That guy was so creepy. Also, side note, I was watching Arrested Development yesterday and the dude that plays Kevin on The Office had a brief, 3 second appearance on there. I never noticed that before. he worked at some kind of store as a clerk or something.

This is not quite a spolier, but it's still along the same vein as the last one...

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
Maybe she's just re-bounding? Sort have like Jim is with Karen.

I am beginning to truly become frustrated with the lack of Jim and Pam getting together though.

Re-uniting? I don't think the story line will happen long, I was reading the Office message board last night and apparently Karen will be gone at the end of the season, Rashida Jones, will be going to a show on Fox. So, this could hopefully be set up for Jim and Pam to get together. You also have to remember that Pam was just depressed about being at a wedding, where all her ideas were stolen, and all she could think about was Jim. He was flirting with her but then he went back to Karen, and at least Roy was making the effort for them to get together, where Jim was not. Now I don't think he should have to, he's put himself on the line twice and been burned twice.

that was a great line! That guy was so creepy. Also, side note, I was watching Arrested Development yesterday and the dude that plays Kevin on The Office had a brief, 3 second appearance on there. I never noticed that before. he worked at some kind of store as a clerk or something.

Tobias goes to buy a gun to hunt the wolf. Paraphrasing:

Tobias: Isn't there some kind of loophole?

Guy who plays Kevin: There is a gun show loophole.

Tobias: And what luck! They were having a gun show out back just then.

Maybe in the next few episodes, Karen will decide that things between her and Jim seem to be going well again, and she'll try to convince him to leave or something. Then Jim will have to decide between Karen and Pam, and then maybe Pam will finally fight for Jim, and they'll end up together. But I think once Karen's gone, they can't string this story line along any longer...

I kind have think Jim runs The Office, I mean everyone listens to him, and if he really wanted the power, he could get them to do what he wants. It's just that Jim doesn't care about running The Office, all he cares about is Pam... Like when he got the second in command job, did it really seem to phase him? Not really.