tigremycat

Ladies.....

I'm going to need glasses eventually, and I told my eye doctor I wanted "Matthew Goods" to which he replied, "Huh?" to which I pointed them out, to which he said "Buddy Holly's?" to which I replied... "Matthew Goods."

when buddy holly died in the plane crash, only his glasses survived. srsly.

I'm going to need glasses eventually, and I told my eye doctor I wanted "Matthew Goods" to which he replied, "Huh?" to which I pointed them out, to which he said "Buddy Holly's?" to which I replied... "Matthew Goods."

when buddy holly died in the plane crash, only his glasses survived. srsly.

and his glasses went on to record 7 hit albums in the myopic scene

Edited by bee

very impressive.

yes indeed. the 5th album "Wait A Moment While I Clean Off this Smudge" was the greatest selling record of all time for a pair of lenses. but i think their near death experience and association with Holly really bolstered their success.

you're my favourite thread.

ohhhh yeah

That was a pathetic comeback, Megin. Seriously. ;)

Hahaha... another fucking hilarious response to the worst thread ever....well next to the 'should I have a beer?' thread which sadly packed more intelligence.

w00t! 2 awards in one! Worst thread ever, AND more intelligent than this one. I am on a roll.