Five Days in July - Blue Rodeo.

this one has the most hits, and the most fun. its got a wide spectrum of feelings. from deep sincere love and, one night stands, to super fun, like sitting around a fire,with friends drinking.

I'll Say White Zombie- Astro Creep 2000

other White Zombie stuff was good, but not THIS good. we could even toss in Rob's solo stuff and it doesn't compare.

agreed. and i know this answer might not be popular, but i'm gonna say lateralus by tool. i think tool play some awesome stuff, and every tool album has wicked songs on it, but this is the only one i will listen to from beginning to end without skipping tracks i don't care for, like that 'devilled eggs' one on aenema, and similar 'look how creative i am' tracks.

Our Lady Peace - Clumsy

Agreed.

But small rant: you know what I hate? When OLP comes up in conversation, and the person goes "Ooooh, I love OLP!" and I'll say, "Really, what's your favourite song off of Clumsy?" "Clumsy? Which album was that..." because all people know of OLP (generally outside of Canada) is everything after Spiritual Machines.

Okay, I'm done.

thats like a guy at my work that said "I love Metallica!" and I said "really? what was your favorite album?" and he said "well, St. Anger was awesome, and Load and Re-Load, I haven't heard the others"

I have to go with Sonic Youth's "Daydream Nation". The other albums ARE great but this was in a different territory in terms of music.

I'm assuming you haven't heard Murray Street?

Murray Street is great but it's way, way too damn short. Karen Revisited is excellent though but the rest of the album isn't even freaking close to Daydream Nation.

I would agree that the Colour and the Shape is easily the best. The rest seem so much more like a compromised pop-rock Dave Grohl to me.

I'd also like to say Pinkerton by Weezer. It's the only album of theirs I wouldn't have liked as a ten year old.

Edited by The_Rat_Who_Would_be_King