rbx260

Stranger Than Fiction

"Karen Effiel is an author writing her latest novel about an isolated man named Harold Crick. What she doesn't know is that her fictionalized character is real. The real Harold Crick is an IRS agent who has lived a dull existence and one day begins to hear Karen's voice as she narrates what she puts on paper to what Harold has and is doing"

Talledega Nights was funny-ish, the whole goof-ball character becomes tiring after awhile.

the only part i thought was funny was the scene at the dinner table where he goes on and on about the tiny infant baby jesus etc. that scene alone was worth the cost of renting the movie for me.

...garbage like Anchorman...

if by garbage, you mean comedic genious. talladega nights was garbage, though, yeah.

Anchorman was one of crappiest comedies I've ever seen. Given that it was composed almost entirely of cliches, a laughably predictable storyline, and a done-before-a-thousand times protagonist... the only thing that's really funny about it is that people actually liked it.