rbx260

Stranger Than Fiction

I wouldn't call them similar. Stranger than Fiction is about someone who hears a narrator who is writing a book about him without her knowing he is a real person. 23 or whatever is about a person who reads a book which is kinda like some conspirasy theory and notices parallels in his life.

anyway, I want to see both.

i saw it last night and i liked it a lot. i don't watch a lot of movies so maybe i'm not the best judge... will farrell was a good pick for this movie. it gives off a date movie vibe but i think its enjoyable for most anyone. i even cried! haha that's not unusual though. and the soundtrack is amazing. i hope to purchase it. a few of the guys from spoon worked on it and its pretty kickass.

in conclusion: worth the money to see it.

It's good. They built a solid story, which is kind have weird because it's completely unbelieveable. But, I also liked how the author, after constantly killing off all her characters,

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
re-evaluates her writing after she learns these people could be real. And through this she is able to come to terms without being perfect to some extent.

Yeah, considering his next movie... Blades of Glory... which looks like a piece of SHIT.

I liked Talledega Nights but it wasn't the greatest movie in the world. It was good for a popcorn flick.

He needs to do more mature comedies like Stranger Than Fiction, and perhaps more dramatic...

I think part of the problem is how many people have seriously thought Will Ferrell would be good in a series films? I doubt he gets offered many, sort have like Jim Carrey at first... Probably over time, he'll do a few more, and then a few more, etc. Talledega Nights was funny-ish, the whole goof-ball character becomes tiring after awhile.