ecnarf

This Is Something That Really Needs To Be Said

No shit. Peter Parker is a pussy.

In case you weren't aware, that's the point. From the very beginning of the creation of Spider Man, Peter Parker was supposed to be a pussy. Anyway, that doesn't stop any of the movies from sucking.

In case you weren't aware, that's the point. From the very beginning of the creation of Spider Man, Peter Parker was supposed to be a pussy. Anyway, that doesn't stop any of the movies from sucking.

The nerd-cum-hero element is pretty much essential to the superhero genre. But Parker is just goddamned insufferable.

oz adumb, iz acin stupz jst fer u.

And by the way, not everyone is sick of me. Soz, iz gunnz doz dis jst fer u bitch, cuz u tink i stpd so iz guna acz stpdz.

Now, leave me alone, or I'll keep on doing this, k ;)

Seeing as the Daily Show is on in a few minutes, I will be giving you the quiet you so desperately seek in the last contact you have with what resembles the outside world.

As far as all thinking members of the Bored are concerned, you're quite alone. Sure, there's Meg around to think that you're taking the piss out of me or putting me in my place, but frankly I think that you swallowing that variety of bullshit is (somehow) below your intelligence. Smarten the fuck up. None of us care for your personal problems. In fact, the only reason any of us care for your existence in the first place is that you are ruining what is for most of us a source of entertainment and fun conversation. With your bullshit going on, you're driving highly valued old members away and keeping new members from joining or sticking around.

So, please, either unfuck yourself fast or fuck off. And you can rest quite assured that anyone worth their salt is in complete agreement that we would gain from your loss.

I agree with Adam on the fact that your gibberish is fucking annoying, Jarrod. There are times that I enjoy your comments and there are times that I do not; as of late, they have been irritating me. There's no reason for all of us to suffer just because your trying to piss off a few people, so please cut the bullshit spewing.