laser30

Favourite Matt Good Moment

Does anyone have a moment thats somehow related to Matt in some way, like the time I crashed my parents truck I was listening to Hello Time Bomb, the song still gives me the chills from the accident

that time when matt came over and we played lego. that was swell. we built castles and threw marbles at them to see which one would break first. naturally, i won because matt throws like a bitch and i am a mo'fuckin' baseball P I M P. my mom made s'mores and shit and we drank beer until 5 in the goddamn morning. then my mom drove matt home and we hugged and said goodbye (and i think he shed a tear, but was too much of a man to admit it) and then mom drove me home and matt and i never spoke again.

fin.

Edited by saturnine

that time when matt came over and we played lego. that was swell. we built castles and threw marbles at them to see which one would break first. naturally, i won because matt throws like a bitch and i am a mo'fuckin' baseball P I M P. my mom made s'mores and shit and we drank beer until 5 in the goddamn morning. then my mom drove matt home and we hugged and said goodbye (and i think he shed a tear, but was too much of a man to admit it) and then mom drove me home and matt and i never spoke again.

fin.

that never happened, did it?

its ok, it was a beautiful story

fin.

that never happened, did it?

its ok, it was a beautiful story

1988, fool

Once I saw a guy who looked like Matt, but it turned out he was just an idiot customer who wanted candy cane chocolate fudge peanut butter ultracookies imported from Prussia via autogyro, or some equally unlikely product.

Beyond that, the concerts.

haha saturnine thats awesome, i seriously laughed out loud

(i hope that doesn't offend you)

yeah... i like when i ran a red light because i was using the gas on my car in tandem with the beat of While We Were Hunting Rabbts, and nearly got skewered by a semi

that was fun

actually, no it wasn't... that was the scariest thing i've ever seen

i did a presentation in English comparing At Last There is Nothing Left to Say and the Life of Pi. I was wearing all of my Matt Good shirts (three at that point) and I gradually removed each one throughout the presentation. At the end I was left naked at the head of the class, with the words MG4LIFE carved in my chest. Most of that was true.

At the Ex when I saw him the first time and the words, it's okay to dream popped up at the back of the stage.

Just being able to see him rock out was pretty cool.

I loved the whole vibe I got from it.

The only thing bad about it was this Asian guy telling me about his small penis and showing me that he shaved his balls.

What a loser.

Ha-ha... My favourite Matt memory was when I ran into him 3 times in the span of 48 hours at West Edmonton Mall. The first time our paths crossed was after the mall was closed and I was walking in one direction and he in the other. One of the dudes he was with looked really strange and also, this man looked like Randy from Trailer Park Boys. So Naturally I was staring like hell at this guy. I think he thought I was "mad dogging" him or something like that. And as we all passed, my friend leans over to me and says "hey, isn't that Matt Good?" I'm all like "huh!?!?" I never noticed him at first. So I look over my shoulder and see Matt staring back at me giving quite the dirty look... I think they thought I was trying to pick a fight with him and his posse.

That's my story... Lame, but true. The other two occasions were pretty much un-eventful.

Edited by howiepea