sodamntired

What Did You Do This Morning?

What kind of ass kicking are we talking about here Jason?

J, jeez, I'm sorry for the mental scars you must have.

This morning I woke up and got ready in 20 minutes and didn't miss my bus! Then we had a substitute teacher which wasn't very nice but I learned some new things in Photoshop so yay.

Woke up this morning at 6am, had a shower, helped the girl get ready this morning, walked her to the bus stop, walked home...got a coffee on the way...cleaned up my room for the weekend, did a few dishes, took out the recycling, took a few pictures for Avatars this morning, made the bed, packed for the girls house tonight, listened to music on my wireless headphones.

So far...lol

PS Took a second listen of Against! Me...doesn't seem too bad this morning

Edited by Azalroth

found a better pic of the new guitar i ordered. i'm divorcing my ibanez for this (lite ash tele):

TELECASTER-LITE-ASH2.jpg

i'm changing out the pickguard for a white one. this guitar is gonna be the yin to my schecter's yang (all black, humbuckers, rosewood fretboard), or the other way around. i found the ibanez a new husband, though, that'll love her more than me.

Couldn't sleep... then kept waking up... Got up at about 8, Read a book for a bit, got ready, then went for an hour and a half drive... sat in the car waiting for awhile... went to digital world.

Yeah, then we had lunch, which means it's be afternoon.