Hyphnip

I Want

I want some kind of jewelry from Tiffany's & Co. Or an outfit from Agent Provocateur.

On the jewelry front though, a lot of my friends say you're paying all that money for the name on the box, rather than the quality of the jewelry... What do you guys think?

I want some kind of jewelry from Tiffany's & Co. Or an outfit from Agent Provocateur.

On the jewelry front though, a lot of my friends say you're paying all that money for the name on the box, rather than the quality of the jewelry... What do you guys think?

i think after a certain point, you are paying for a label. obviously they have to charge you for the material good, the labour put into it, but the rest is basically profit.

I really want to get an external keyboard for my laptop, apart from the fact that it's broke... the recessed keys are really, really a bitch to type on. I forgot just how much I could type until I came home for this weekend and got on here.

tiffany's, for the most part is lifestyle stuff. buying something at tiffany's is romantic.

if you want quality jewelry without feeling like you just paid for one month of the general manager's lease on his S500, the best place to go is a custom jeweler (there's one at granville island that kicks ass).

agent provocateur has some sexy stuff. i was in there last week and bought my lovely lady the black/pink silk pjs. the shitty thing is the return policy.. i can't stand 'exchange only'.