Hyphnip

Okay, Wtf?

the first time I met him I was really nervous and just said I was a big fan. This time (with a little moral support) I got to thank him for his music and explained what it meant to me....I also got a picture with him. He is really down to earth....it was obvious I was nervous but he was really great so no worries just go up to the bus and wait your turn.

Yup...plus he's one of the most down to earth easy approach "star" you could meet...

When I met him, we talked about a shitload of things with the other band members and the people who were backstage, guitar techs and whatnot...We've had humorous fights over MSN and by email, he's very funny.

So if you're able to meet him and really want, just take a deep breath, walk up to him, say "Hey man" and things should go fine from there ;)

So was I lol

You should've seen the pictures that came out of that encounter...I showed so much teeth that we could barely see the rest of my face...

That was 7 years ago mind you lol ;)

I really would but then he would have probably blocked me and I would have probably stopped working on the website before him and Dale started BraveNewCode ;)

I did a few times, but not at the most recent Massey Hall show. I figured there'd be a lot of people hanging around and I was not really feeling well.

The times I did meet him he was grand, though. Once outside the Phoenix on the tour for the In a Coma tour, once at the Mod Club during the WLRRR tour, and then once on the day Hospital Music came out at the Edge.