Guest Prosis

World's Stupidest Inventions

Everyday, I stumble upon things that make me mad as hell because they exist and I wonder "why the hell did someone make such a stupid thing". So here's my list. I started a thread given that surely I'm not the only one! So post yours and why they're stupid!

-Flat Headed Screwdrivers: they always slip out of the hole. Stick with

-Stucco: Three words: what the fuck? Impossible to paint without the paint going all over the place, it's ugly, you can scratch your arm silly with it.

-Windshield washer bottles/Windshield washer container: No matter how hard you try, half the bottle will fall on either side of the container on your motor or on the ground. INTEGRATE THE FUNNEL ON EITHER ONE OF THEM PLEASE.

I have more but they're not coming to my mind now ;)

the ink eraser side of those erasers that have both. yunno the one's i mean. fucking useless. all they'd do is rip your paper all to shit.

That's a great one! ;)

As far as airplane food, I've never been on a airplane :angry:

-Windshield washer bottles/Windshield washer container: No matter how hard you try, half the bottle will fall on either side of the container on your motor or on the ground. INTEGRATE THE FUNNEL ON EITHER ONE OF THEM PLEASE.

Really? I dunno what car you're using, but it's not that bad on any vehicle I've filled. And you can buy a funnel for one dollar if you needed one. Integrated funnel would be a waste of space and material.

Blue turn signal bulbs.

Chrome testicles for your trailer hitch.

Easy-bake oven that fits in a PC optical drive bay and makes one cookie.

"Vortec Cyclone" and all other air intake obstructions that claim to increase a vehicle's horsepower by reidiculous amounts while saving fuel.

the q-ray bracelet, maybe? i love in the commercial, that runner that says she only changed two things in the last year: her coach and she started wearing a q-ray. lo and behold, her performance got better! it's only logical to assume that it was the bracelet that improved things.

edit: i included the 'maybe', cuz even if it doesn't actually do anything, if you think it's doing something, that can be enough.

Edited by Some Random

The whole fucking public toilet concept:

1-The "wall" seperating the toilets which allows you to hear everything and, when set up like at my workplace, who is sitting on the can and what that person is doing.

2-Urinaries: Urinating is not a party or a fucking opportunity to talk to other people. When I'm peeing, I wanna be alone and not talk to ANYONE. I fucking hate when I'm at it and someone comes to the urinary next to me "Hey man how are you doing?" I'M FUCKING PISSING THANK YOU VERY MUCH...sick freak ;)

3-Antibacterial soap: I'm allergic...it makes my hands crumble down in flakes...but it's fucking everywhere and it's not even good for your health because it kills the good bacteria as well.

So yeah there you go

I've always hated the concept of advertisements via fax. I've a phone that also has a fax machine, and somehow, I kept getting all sorts of really stupid advertisments; I mean, when they're on TV, or in the mail, I don't really pay to see them, but when they fax ads, they waste my paper and my toner cartridges to offer me garbage I'd never wanna buy anyways... I mean what kind of crap is that. It got so bad that I stopped loading paper and toner into the stupid machine, and so the fax function only gets used on the rare occasion that I send something or am expecting something.

Yeah, the ancestor of SPAM...

Where I worked before they had a software fax and a fax machine that they left unplugged until they had to fax something. That way, they received all the spam faxes on the computer and could easily delete them

The singing fish you put on the wall. Ugh.

Also, the Vortec Cyclone and all similar devices which promise ridiculous horsepower and efficiency gains by wedging a $10 bit of bent metal in front of the throttle body.

But then, if they weren't making easy money off the naive and ignorant, they wouldn't sell them. So who's to say how stupid it is...

Edited by Sparq

The bathtub with its current size...no adult can fit in that fucking thing

Edit: Unrecycled Toilet Paper (let's chop some trees down to wipe our asses!!!!)

Edited by Prosis