IamNick

The Killers - Day & Age

Anyone else give this album a listen? I wasn't too excited the first few times I went through it, but I love it more and more every time I listen to it. I think it might be my favourite album of 2008.

The last track is particularly awesome, I can't get enough of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiRgJQehvuw

Check out the "Related Videos" section to the right to hear more of the album.

I read an interview in Blender Magazine with Brandon Flowers where they asked him questions about when musicians outlive their relevance. He was so pompous in his replies. He acted like his music is what the world has been waiting for. As if chaos would ensue and hell would break loose if he didn't keep the world in order with his talents.

Three pages later Blender reviews the new album. 2 out of 5 stars. They pretty much called it shit. On the ego scale that guy is right up there with Jared Leto. I would love to see the two of them charge at each other at full speed to meet their demise in a giant explosion of self-perceived awesome.

Album is good, not great. I like the Killers. They just make good songs, as annoying as they are to me the songs are just irresistable.

"Human" is a stupid song. WTF does it mean????? "Are we human or are we dancer?" is the dumbest line in a song EVER! What does it mean? It makes no grammatical or logical sense. I think they just put it in there cuz they thought it sounds cool.