Crusader

Forum Profiles

I've noticed that only a tiny fraction of you have setup your new forum profiles!

If you don't know what I'm talking about, click your username up top beside the "Logged in as." To view others click on their name and then "View Member Profile."

ratepost.gif

Also start rating other posters and threads!

Let's be friends.

I actually am a fan of photography. In fact, I did a few courses on it. I could in fact critique it from an artistic standpoint. On a further note, I don't have a problem with most nude are... there is some that pushes my limits (Maplethorpe, and Sally Mann come to mind). I'll admit that Maplethorpe is actually highly sexualized, so that could be why it pushes me (he was into S&M which pushes me). Mann took pictures of her children... it just seems a little exploitive to me.

Oh wow, am I ever off topic.

I went to do my profile, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do?!

we'll see how much she loves nude art... that's what we're all interested in...right?

i would have no problem showing me in nude art if such a thing existed. i wouldn't say i'm actively looking for someone to make art out of me (as i don't have the time or the resources) but if someone offered and i wasn't having a fat day i would do it.

whats weirder is when the same two people look every day.

i need an emoticon of some guy pointing at his eyes.

i would have no problem showing me in nude art if such a thing existed. i wouldn't say i'm actively looking for someone to make art out of me (as i don't have the time or the resources) but if someone offered and i wasn't having a fat day i would do it.

did i tell you i was an artist?