Moonlight_Graham

Release The Full Massey Hall Acoustic Recordings!

i'm with this completley. i seem to remember having the acoustic show bootleg as well but lost it when the computer went down. all i remember is Fated being played...

what was the full setlist? *edit*nevermind*

Girl Wedged Under the Front of a Firebird

Strange Days

Load Me Up

Avalanche

Born Losers

I'm a Window

99% of Us is Failure

Silent Army in the Trees

Black Helicopter

Alert Status Red

She's In It For the Money

Generation X-Wing

Odette

Prime Time Deliverance

Champions of Nothing

Apparitions

Encore 1:

North American For Life

Suburbia

Pledge of Allegiance

The Fine Art of Falling Apart

Encore 2:

Metal Airplanes

Advertising on Police Cars

Fated

True Love Will Find You in the End

Edited by here is no why

As someone who was at this show, I felt that the main set was lacking a bit....but once he got to the encores it's like Matt turned it up a notch....and as everone here is saying, Fated was the highlight of the night....it honestly felt like I was hearing that song for the first time.

I want this show.

The entire set was great, the main set felt like he was just going through the motions.

It was one of the few shows I've ever been to where you're not looking at your watch towards the end of the night. The encores felt special, they were long, and the material played was for a certain kind of fan. you didn't find any HTB, EiA, or Indestructible in there.

Someone said it would sell better than the full band version, and I wholeheartedly agree.

I also remember some ass screaming "Give it up for Matt Good!" during Fated and everyone went berserk. It was awesome. Release this, goddammit.

Edited by jjazz

Does anyone else find there is just something special about listening to these live acoustic songs on youtube that recreate similar acoustics & resonance as being at the live show? The live recordings from the soundboard just sound more "tin-like", doesn't sound as full. And the lack of crowd noise sounds weird. i think i prefer listening to a well recorded youtube video. call me crazy!

Does anyone else find there is just something special about listening to these live acoustic songs on youtube that recreate similar acoustics & resonance as being at the live show? The live recordings from the soundboard just sound more "tin-like", doesn't sound as full. And the lack of crowd noise sounds weird. i think i prefer listening to a well recorded youtube video. call me crazy!

that's why the bootleg taped by someone, i believe it was from the balcony and actually pretty good in quality, was great.

I posted the show in the lounge for all. If you don't know what that is then just PM me and I will send you the link.

Thanks again for this, btw, and for the other shows including the Edmonton one. That was a great one on par with Massey Hall. Not just great for the songs, which are fantastic, but also for his stand up comedy in between songs ("Don't panic" lol).