Crusader

Chaotic Neutral 2015/2016 Tour Dates

Guest Idioteque

Would the $99 be including the previously bought ticket or $99 is added on to the $40-$50 ticket you have to buy.

I just woke up so I'm confused, I dont want to be figuring this all out the minute tickets go on sale lol.

I saw this on Matt's facebook:

Just to confirm, you purchase a ticket (for whatever price you decide to choose) and then pay an additional $99 for VIP?

Yes, that's correct. The VIP Upgrade Packages do not include a ticket to the show. Your ticket to the show can be purchased separately. Thanks, Team MG

With surcharges and tax, it will likely be expensive.

Guest Idioteque

I saw this on Matt's facebook:

With surcharges and tax, it will likely be expensive.

Ouch to the wallet. I don't really mind since I have most of his merchandise anyways & will get VIP for both Vancouver shows because the experience of seeing soundcheck/Q&A/Acoustic set is priceless to me. But I can see how some would be turned away from it considering you don't really get anything other than an experience. Which again I'd pay $1000000000 for something like that because he's my favorite artist, but for an example the Arrows of Desire tour my friend & I got VIP because it was convenient for us not having to go out and buy the vinyl/cd/poster since it's put into the price of VIP & you got to meet Matthew Good which is still unknown if he'll even be doing a meet & greet on this tour.

Disclaimer: I'm not complaining btw.

The Zone @ 91-3 presents Matthew Good on Friday, November 6 at Alix Goolden Hall!

Listen to The Morning Zone with Dylan and Jason (6:00 am – 10:00 am) for the rest of this week (Sept 9 – 11) for your chance to win a pair of beat-the-box-office tickets!

FYI

Guest Idioteque

2 nights in Vancouver (VIP),

Possibly Victoria too if I can afford it.

I'm dead tired waiting for 10am lol, I just want to be front row for 1 MG concert before I die!

2 nights in Vancouver (VIP),

Possibly Victoria too if I can afford it.

I'm dead tired waiting for 10am lol, I just want to be front row for 1 MG concert before I die!

Hang in there, stay awake and good luck, I really hope you get them.

I hope I can catch some good seats for the Vancouver show. I start work at 9 and won't get a break until 11:30 or 12:00, so front row are out of the question, but hopefully I can get a pair of decent seats. Upgrading is gonna be tough too :/

Edmonton (November 20) tickets purchased in the presale.  I got upper balcony, front row, from an area I've seen MG perform several times.  This will be my 29th time seeing him and his band perform around the Edmonton area, pretty grateful that he continues to come back after all these years.  

Edmonton (November 20) tickets purchased in the presale.  I got upper balcony, front row, from an area I've seen MG perform several times.  This will be my 29th time seeing him and his band perform around the Edmonton area, pretty grateful that he continues to come back after all these years.  

29 times! That's amazing!

Guest Idioteque

This will be my 10th & 11th concert I think. I'm jealous of the people who have been able to see MG 29 times or seen MGB back in the 90's early 2000's.

Wow, $50-$66 for a ticket + $113 for the VIP package? I think I paid something like $130 total for the Arrows of Desire VIP package (including ticket) AND it came with a poster and record, both of which he signed.

The selection of seats for the fan club pre-sale is also disappointing. The best seats (ie, front row Orchestra) are reserved for American Express card holders...wtf? And I was on-line right @ 10:00am

Don't get me wrong, I love Matt...but I'll be passing on the VIP package this time around. I just dont have the $180 total to spend :(

Guest Idioteque

Welp, get to watch my 2 front row tickets disappear because of this stupid f*cking error"You must use an American Express Card to complete this purchase."

Second time I've used ticketfly and it's the same old bullsh*t. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :fp:  
Brb jumping off something mildly high.