Crusader

Summer 2017 shows

I don't mean to be rude, but what was the point of that?  I'm genuinely curious, not being a jerk here.  I understand *what* he was saying, but the point of it eludes me.  Was he trying to say North Korea is just puffing themselves up to look intimidating and that they would never really launch a Nuke because the US could annihilate them with just one sub?

Yeah I think that's what he meant.  But a nuke for N. Korea is still a deterrent even if launching it would be suicide.  Extremely doubtful N. Korea would use a huke offensively.  It may just give them the safety to know it will deter an invasion/regime change by South Korea et al if it ever came to that.  Given that USSR was on US's doorstep loaded with nukes this threat is a joke.

since Christmas is 3 months from today I wanted to announce that we will be doing the 12 days of goodness once again this yr.  For those new to the bored it's 12 straight days of MG/MGB bootleg surprises.   I already have a show from this summer that was taped and uncirculated that I am hoping to add to the 12 days and hopefully if we get a full tour we may have some new surprises. But for fans of old school MG/MGB   just know that the 2nd annual 12 days  will be a go!!

• Upvote 1

since Christmas is 3 months from today I wanted to announce that we will be doing the 12 days of goodness once again this yr.  For those new to the bored it's 12 straight days of MG/MGB bootleg surprises.   I already have a show from this summer that was taped and uncirculated that I am hoping to add to the 12 days and hopefully if we get a full tour we may have some new surprises. But for fans of old school MG/MGB   just know that the 2nd annual 12 days  will be a go!!

Awesome!!  I'm really looking forward to it this year.