Lauren

The Grudge

I saw The Grudge the day it came out. I didn't think it was that scary but that's just me. I found myself laughing during a few scenes. (Gotta love little Toshio.)

I really want to see the original Japanese version though.

Edited by Les Trois Yeux

Grudge is by far the best horror film in years, the ring is nothing compared to this, not in the same league at all

me and my friends were scared sh*tless and i havent been scared by a film since excorcist.

at least give it a try, u might be surprised ( the bed scene, omg )

I personally love the scene in the stairwell between Ted Raimi's character and the social worker...if you've seen the movie, you know exaaaaaactly what I'm talking about.

It was done better in Juon (TV) though.

can't say i was a huge fan of it at all. 'eek, a cat, let's have half the theatre screaming and kicking at the back of my seat.'.

i think the lady who played buffy wore three different kinds of white sweaters. i think if they wanted her to be sweet and innocent they should work on character, not by making her wear white sweaters.

i think the scariest part was that she reminded me of my ex the whole movie. i think it was more funny than scary, although the taps in me shower make that same sort of cat-screaming noise and it unsettled me a bit.

Edited by bhalez