cavalier_eternal

Dreams...

My latest dream involved me walking from a long distance to my old elementary school, but then getting picked up by a school bus filled with kids from my highschool. I was offered a seat by one friend, but chose to sit next to another friend, the dream ended.

yeah, so all my dreams are about Emma

Against Me! is awesome

ive falen asleep the last 4 nights listening to it, and it made me have awesome Emma dreams

no they weren't sexual, so shut it you sick, sick bastards

U2 is awesome, who cares about Avril and Britney

i had a wonderful nightmare last night. it was pretty vivid. i was walking down the street with some friends. we were going to the bar. the only person i remember specifically is the 'star' of the dream: a former friend turned cokehead (he may be off the coke now..i don't know...i don't talk to him anymore) that i no longer associate with. in the dream, he was walking ahead of me, and i noticed that he was wearing a bullet proof vest. i don't remember if it was over his shirt or just bulging under, but i remember noticing one. and he was stumbling, already drunk. this bothered me, so i walked up to him and whispered "are you packin'?". to this, he responded by pulling out a gun, pointing it in my face, and screaming something...i don't remember what.

next thing, i'm helping him home. he's tanked and slumped over my shoulder, and i'm helping him walk back to his house. then, some prick rides up on a bike and says something stupid. i don't remember what. i told him to fuck off, or something like that. he persisted, so i kicked the wheel on his bike, kinda throwing him off balance. he then says something about me being fucked now, cuz 'here comes his brother/friend'...i can't remember what it was. and so here comes this guy with a weapon, towards us. a bat, or sword or something.

next thing i remember, my drunk friend pulls out his gun, puts two into the guy with the weapon, screams something, and puts two into the other guy. he screams again, and then plugs the first guy once or twice more on the ground. i'm freaking at this point, and grab the gun outta his hand and throw it on the ground. then i'm about to run off, but kinda stop and half-heartedly try to wipe my prints off the gun, then i start to take off again. i'm totally panicking now, and decide that i hadn't really got my prints off the gun so i might as well stay and wait for the cops, cuz they're gonna find me anyway.

at this point, i woke up with a racing heartbeat thinking "oh fuck, i'm in trouble!!" then i realized it was a dream, and i felt a wave of relief come over me.

i haven't had a dream that violent in a long time. i'm sure it was influenced by the events of yesterday, even though i've managed to avoid that story to a great extent, and also the last episode of the sopranos. specifically the execution/hit scene in the restaurant.

That hit scene from the Soprano's was enough to freak out anybody. That was just intense.

I had a strange one last night. I dreamt that the girl had decided that it was time for me to propose. So she went to all my friends and relatives and they all surrounded my house. My favorite jeweler is in my kitchen making breakfast. He says, "If you're planning on going out there, we need to talk." He lays out breakfast plates, and each one has different diamond and emerald combinations, in platinum bands.

(The girl loves emeralds) suffice it to say, I woke up in a cold sweat after that. YIKES!!!

I dreampt I died in a Greyhound accident, but when I died in my dream I entered a white void, where I was then told by an echoing voice that I had been dead for a long time, and everything I knew was all creating by a young version of me not willing to let go of life.

I then asked this voice why I wouldn't make myself rich, or powerful, why I wouldn't have better luck, why I'm not the hawtest guy ever, or a Jedi, and he answered by telling me my metaphysical post death self kept tihngs rational to keep me under the false reality for a prolonged period of time.

I then had a flashback to when I "Really" died, and the freaky thing is, it was a night I remember happening in real life, when I was in Vancouver one week at my sisters, and I was driving with my sisters boyfriend and my older bro. We were driving really fast some time after midnight and after taking a corner a little too fast we head on collided with aother car, killing everyone in both vehicles. The weird thing is, I now remember the road I was on, the car I was in, and at the time, I was frightened because we were going so damn fast.

So then I marked that I made up all my friends. And he told me it was true, except for one person, which was my girlfriend. I was like "wtf, how, I'm confused" and he then went over the flashback with me again, and it turns out, she was in the car we collided with, coming back from a concert she went to(Which she actually went too around that time frame...). So then I ask how was "Real" and I was told that my post life self took her into my alternate reality world because she was young and I was young, and that I didn't think it was far that our lives had to end so prematurely.

Then I asked where the shit I was, because It was a white void and I don't remember having a body, and then I was told that he had put me in a trial to start my judgement, and I was to dwell here for like a millenia or some shit....

Then I woke up.