Crusader

Your Questions For Mg

Now's your chance kids, for NF's first anniversary he's agreed to partake in a mini-interview!

Please post your questions here so we can build a list.

WE WILL NOT ASK OFFENSIVE QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING REMOTELY HURTFUL.

"In all your career in music, do you have any major regrets, anything you would take back or change?"

"Why do you view Last of the Ghetto Astronaughts so negatively?"

"What is your favorite album/song?"

I'm not sure if he'd answer this one but

"What specifically do you do for Amnesty International and other such groups?"

"We all know the reasons for the closure of yours and Jennys' blog -- the negative feedback, but why not continue the blog as a read-only?"

"What prompted the rumor of a country-style album?"

How do you deal with the insane amount of negative criticism you seem to receive?

What is wrong with the music industry today?

Would your wiener dogs like to meet my wiener dog?

(That's not some sexual thing, I actually have a wiener dog.)

What's the next album going to sound like? Because I know there has to be another album.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Sweet deal!

If you quit music, what's the next career move?

Why do you rent an apartment instead of buying a house or condo?

And I'm really not trying to be a jerk with these questions, but they don't all have to be serious do they? Sometimes I want to know what my favorite artists think about regular, everyday stuff.

Do you have a desire to make music that is more in line with the old MGB sound or will you continue to make more accoustic music?

Will you at any time form a new band? I hear Jack Pillow Head is a side project, but are there any definite plans for a new group?

Is there a chance MGB will ever get back together?

When will the MGB Videos DVD be coming out?

Will you at any time reincarnate the Manifestos?

When does your contract with Universal expire? Do you regret signing with Universal records?

When in the hell are you going to play a gig in Cleveland? It'll sell out in 10 minutes guaranteed.

Where can I find the old MGB clothing that used to be for sale? Is there a place that this stuff is kept in storage? I want the MGB toque...

Have you ever considered forming your own record label?

Edited by thefutureisxrated

We all know that you always intend to make an entire album, as opposed to 1 or 2 good songs, and the rest filler. So which album were you the happiest with?

Was there any single's that were released, which you were surprised by their sucess (or lack there of)?

*edit* thought of another one

If you could ask any historical figure 1 question, what would it be, and who'd you ask it to?

Edited by calgarydave

Each song and album seems to have a specific thought trend, do you ever listen to them again and say to yourself "What was I thinking when I wrote that?"

Do you have any specific plans for the future between you and Jenny?

What does Jenny do when you are on tour, does she come along?

How did you meet with Ryan Dahle and Limblifter?

why didn't you play fated on my birthday? i never asked you to, but i shouldn't have to ask you to play it you just should, damnit. i only have 1 birthday a year, man, and you played on that day. it's almost like you owe me a new birthday.

What do you think is the biggest threat to world peace today?

Is American foreign policy so engrained into their system that it doesn't make a difference which party holds office?

If you had to live in another country other than Canada, which would you pick and why?

Not a question at all, but an Acoustic tour would rock!