Crusader

Your Questions For Mg

What ever happened to the talk of a live album? I recall a buzz after Avalanche came out, but nothing more. I'd kill for a live cut of that slick new version of "Load Me Up" with the finger picked main riff replacing the piercing riff in the original.

EDIT - Oh, and I'd like to know how often you might find yourself checking online fan sites, like this one. How often do you peruse the bored? Do you generally think that the conversation is intelligent (not that It's supposed to be), or is it one of the sources of the major pains in the ass that you have to contend with.

What are your thoughts about "Audio of Being" getting voted your best album/favorite album on this site? You've said publicly that you dislike the album, but it looks like people really dig it.

Edited by Kayriss

Question from illy: Within your political views, do you feel that what you say will be heard and reflected on by many, or are you just venting your own disbelief in the state of the world, and it's government?

If you could go back in time, what would be the one thing you would want to change about your life?

Will you be considering joining another organization like Amnesty?

Did you celebrate Chinese New Year? What animal was the year you were born in?

What is your favourite movie/song/food/etc. ?

Would you ever go back to school in search of a new profession? If so, what type of job?

Thanks... maybe i'll think of others later.

Why do you think people always shout "Play Rico!" at concerts?

How do you feel about the effects of getting social and political views out there (both in music or on the web)? For example, do you think it prompts people to think (who wouldn't otherwise), or does it just feel like you're preaching to the choir and being ignored by the rest? Does it even matter, as long as you get the message out there?

Question:

Is music taking a turn for the worst given that REAL musicians don't have the popularity of some of the less talented, immature, and sold out musicians in the modern music industry? Or do you think there will be some kind of enlightenment period hopefully in the near future. Moreover, does the present situation in the music industry bother you at all?

what is 'while we were hunting rabbits' really about?

i've heard rumors, but i don't know what to belive

Do you plan on making it back to vancouver for another show (or ten)?

Edited by firestorm701