Dan #2

New Single

Maybe it's old news, but i didn't know Fell in Love was the new single til i heard it on the radio yesterday...

Will a video be made?

And if a song is released to radio/video, does that mean that a cd single HAS to be released? Because i haven't been able to find any WLRARR singles...

I read that the poor showing for IBAWSIBYM pushed the label to release FILWABI a week afterwords. The problem is that it's embarassing for an artist to have to do this, and They both kind got lumped together - hence may of our not hearing about it. I read that somewhere, though I can't tell you where.

I haven't heard 'Fell In Love With A Bad Idea' here yet. IBAWSIWYM got pretty popular on the local rock station countdown, however. I've said it before, but just because a video isn't in heavy rotation on Much(more) Music doesn't mean that it's not a popular song.

it actually was on high rotation on muchmoremusic..

but then they only show music videos for about 4 hours in a day..

the rest are those god damned lame ass shows about the fabulous life of, the surreal life, listed's top 20 (which are all repeats), back in..(which is acool show.. but they keep showing the episodes for "back in 1985" and "back in 1991" .. so yes. the video was played quite a bit during those 4 hour music video time slots.

Album release special? I can't see any reason why they would play a song that wasn't catchy, is 8 minutes long, and has parts that are little more than ambience?

Don't get me wrong, it's an amazing song, one of my favourite, but it's not exactly radio friendly.

Dammit,I wish I was lucky enough to hear "In love with a bad idea" on the radio......it always was my favorite track off the album(lol,i'm probably the only who feels that way)...... ;)

when it was announced to be a single I was sooo happy,but no luck hearing it......