wazz

Covers...

I've never been lucky enough to see a MG or MGB gig, and living in Scotland i doubt that it will ever happen unless i visitin Canada and he's touring (which would rock in so many ways).

Anyway... i've only ever heard a cover of Enjoy The Scilence (and it was a terrible recording).

I'm just interested to know if he covers song often, which songs people have heard him covered and does he have a song that he just loves to cover, like Oasis singing My Generation?

I really don't think he covers a lot of songs. I've seen him live several times and I've never heard one. Except Enjoy The Silence but that was on an EP so it's not a big surprise.

But do check out "Can't Explain", It's fun.

He covered a bob dylan song. there's a vid floating around...

I don't have it, nor can i name the song.

MGB used to play part of Rock You Like a Hurricane in Load Me Up.

He covered a bob dylan song. there's a vid floating around...

I don't have it, nor can i name the song.

MGB used to play part of Rock You Like a Hurricane in Load Me Up.

The bob dylan song was You Ain't Goin' Nowhere and I think it was just him messing around during the shoot for IAWCC. also, i think he only played like 20 seconds of it.

As for Rock you like a hurricanne, i think its on the edgefest bootleg, and probably some other bootlegs circa 2000 too.

I can see Matt playind Dylan, matt has always said he is a big fan of Dylan so him knowing a few of his songs is not unlikly. AC/DC on the other hand doesn't make much sense to me. From what I understood matt grew up listening to folk music...I dunno...doesn't make sense.

I can see Matt playind Dylan, matt has always said he is a big fan of Dylan so him knowing a few of his songs is not unlikly. AC/DC on the other hand doesn't make much sense to me. From what I understood matt grew up listening to folk music...I dunno...doesn't make sense.

well I have it ;)

you havent heard uncle fucker, thats classic and ive had it for so long hahaha

In Flac format tho.

Edited by 5ilent Narcotic

I have heard that he did a cover of Uncle Fucker from the south park movie.

"Shut your fucking face mother fucker!!"

i can personally confirm, that yes, he did cover this. I forgot about it...

I used to have the mp3, but i think it got lost.