i used to listen to them back in the day. i just thought i should post this in case anyone might be interested in seeing/hearing their newest song. the lyrics seem to be rife with cliché... but the music ain't bad.

btw it's in windows media format...

'The Truth'

edit: spelling errorrrrrr

Edited by borntohula

BigDumbFace was fucking amazing!!

I wonder if EatTheDay was abandoned? I fell out of the loop.

I used to be a rather large fan of Limp Bizkit. They had some absolutley amazing songs (Don't Remember, Let It Go) and a lot of really good songs, but a lot of crap too. I was hoping to see something great out of them, since Results May Vary was such a growth. I honestly think they're on the verge of doing another great album, and if Wes really is back in the band, that is great news.

And that video showed that whathisface is a great bassist too.

BigDumbFace was fucking amazing!!

I wonder if EatTheDay was abandoned? I fell out of the loop.

I used to be a rather large fan of Limp Bizkit. They had some absolutley amazing songs (Don't Remember, Let It Go) and a lot of really good songs, but a lot of crap too. I was hoping to see something great out of them, since Results May Vary was such a growth. I honestly think they're on the verge of doing another great album, and if Wes really is back in the band, that is great news.

And that video showed that whathisface is a great bassist too.

i followed wes when he left limp bizkit and yes, eat the day was abandonned. they had trouble finding a lead singer ironically enough. the band kicked arse though. they posted some demos earlier on to find a singer and at one point had richard patrick in the fold but we all know he's a hack so i won't get into that. wes is working on solo stuff and almost done. it should be due out sometime in the summer i believe. danny lohner (formerly of NIN) and josh freese (apc, vandals) helped him out with it. im really pleased with hearing about that. it means i can get my wes borland fix w/ out having to hear fred durst, which is a relief.

This is where I would normally just be like, "Why?"

Instead, I'm too lazy to even say it.

(*Note to self* this took more effort)

Further more... we got a bunch of wiggers who think that they're some fuckin' punks.... whoever likes/liked this band has some problems.

Edited by Maverick

A friend bought the new EP, didn't like it, and sold it to me for $5. If you ever liked LB and find this in a used shop, get it. It's very Three Dollar Bill Yall. The first two songs are cliche and stupid, but the other five are 6x better than anything on Chocolate Starfish.

Th music, in my opinion, is the best LB has ever produced, and they're only being held back by fred. I cringe every time i hear the line "i see someone in rage killin' dimebag on stage" because dimebag probably thought Fred was a piece of shit, and the line seems sooo much like a pointless namedrop, which ruins The Priest, an otherwise sweeet song.

I think DJ Lethal is gone, but i'm not sure. The lineup isn't listed in the booklet, but i can't hear any electronic stuff on 6/7 songs.