Ruettiger

Bush Gets Attacked!

Bush's being sort of a hypocrite. Goes to Russia makes some appearances saying how great Russia is for doing so much to win the WWII; but In Latvia, and Gerogia, he says the Russians were evil oppressors as a result of winning the war. Asshole.

Hypocrite or politician, not a whole lotta difference. They say what the people want to hear.

You know Juanpe, you should be a politician. You never miss a chance to get your message out, no matter how tired and old it's become.

Hypocrite or politician, not a whole lotta difference. They say what the people want to hear.

You know Juanpe, you should be a politician. You never miss a chance to get your message out, no matter how tired and old it's become.

(if I'm boring u, don't answer my posts ;))

too bad it didn't work ;)

And though i may not assasinate Bush, or go out of my way to cause him harm, given the chance, i would plant my foot firmly in his crotch.

god he's a douche.

it's been said that hitler would've gone down in history as the best statesman germany ever had (regardless of his hate for jews), if he had stepped down in 1938 before the war, before he invaded Czechosalvakia

bush is the new hitler... people just don't realize it yet... maybe if he invades another country and starts an illegal war?

wait...

Edited by sockcrotch

There are many "Hitlers" in the world: Bush, the first one... but we also have Sharon (still "active"), Pinochet (almost "not active" but still remembering the world all his atrocities)... and so many more...

Edited by juanpe

it's been said that hitler would've gone down in history as the best statesman germany ever had (regardless of his hate for jews), if he had stepped down in 1938 before the war, before he invaded Czechosalvakia

Except Germany's entire economy would most likely collapse due to debts, a massive sitting army, and an autarky.

And people, Bush, for all his faults, is not hitler. The Nazis tried really hard at being evil, their efforts shouldn't be downplayed by comparing them to some petty politicans like Bush and co.

Except Germany's entire economy would most likely collapse due to debts, a massive sitting army, and an autarky.

And people, Bush, for all his faults, is not hitler. The Nazis tried really hard at being evil, their efforts shouldn't be downplayed by comparing them to some petty politicans like Bush and co.

hitler actually did a fair job at getting germany out of the depression, and he started doing it non-violently (at first)

and whether or not you take bushes beliefs into account, which aren't pure evil like the fascist hate-driven beliefs of hitler, they are still going about foreign affairs in a similar way, in the sense that they invade other countries while they say that they're doing it to liberate people, but they end up creating a slaughter and they continue their baseless wars

i do, however, thank god that bush hasn't instituted concentration camps where certain types of people are killed just because of their religious background (he just kills certain types of people the regular way, through his illegal wars that are waged on countries that end up in shambles afterwards, where people are subject to death cause of their geography...)

Most of Hitler's solutions to the depression were short term and were nothing but basic Keynesian economics implamented via the Military. Had the war not broken out when it did, most economists predict that the German economy would have collapsed. Autarky doesn't work.

^ That doesn't surprise me, because all of the jobs being created were for the manufacturing of military equipment.

exactly, I agree with you...

and it's happening nowadays too: why is the US so "interested" in getting involved in all possible invasions/wars? just because of money, because military equipment manufacturing makes a lot of money to a government

(and not only the US, many more countries in the world, unfortunately)

why not lambaste? generalizing is fun! besides, this way, our ignorance is just underscored...

yeah, i don't like bush. sure, he's an idiot. sure, war is sad, but, calloused as it sounds, there've been worse. he's just the flavour of the day. 'hate bush.' it's almost a popular thing now. i'm sure a lot of people hate him and they don't even know why. well, he has done some pretty stupid things. but the point is, it's pop culture at this point. i'm not making sense.

And though i may not assasinate Bush, or go out of my way to cause him harm, given the chance, i would plant my foot firmly in his crotch.

god he's a douche.

i agree...

Edited by cavalier_eternal

god he's a douche.

i agree...

I'm glad.