can someone tell the detailed story about what is behind all their band member changes. pretty much every album saw a band member replaced. are there stories out about this (reasons, bad blood, why its so hard to play in that band, etc)

i'm expecially interested in the falling out between long time friends Twiggy and Manson. (wasn't twiggy releasing a solo album called Vertigo sometime?)

Twiggy's "real" name is Jeordie White. He is now the bassist for A Perfect Circle. I read an interview in which he stated that he joined APC because it was a far better creative outlet. APC was about the music, while Manson was all about the showmanship, less so the music.

I'm fairly certain this was an interview in Revolver.

Yeah, i LOVE Marilyn Manson (as the band,) but over the last few years, i've been doubting Mr. Manson's sincerity. He and Madonna Wayne Gacy are the only original members, and i was quite surprised to see Twiggy leave. Twiggy was around almost right from the beginning, so i guess his departure could be attributed to personal growth. he was in MM for more than 10 years.

As for John 5, he has just released a sweet solo album, but he spoke out against Mr. Manson. According to J5, Manson was a dick to him.

Ginger Fish is still around, and has been for around 10 years now. He fell off stage in Germany and is recouperating (sp?) at home.

As for Tim Skold and whoever replaced John 5, i know nothing of them...

I kind of want Marilyn Manson to call it a day. Golden Age of Grotesque was quite shitty, and i think they might have lost their sincerity. Either way, Antichrist Superstar, Mechanical Animals, and Holy Wood will always be three of my favourite albums.

They're your typical on-again-off-again couple LOL. They're always getting mad at eachother, and then making up for it with guest appearences at eachothers show.

Last i heard, Trent ripped up the Personal Jesus cover for being 'unoriginal.'

it sort of makes sense that members would come in go in a band like that. manson is the one who gets the spotlight, so why not use your experience for you and go solo? i would.

edit: is your avatar out of helter skelter? those are the only published pictures i know of.

Edited by Lauren

did u no that marylin mansen has a ribb removed so he can suck his own dic? lolololololol

My friend said that I was so long that I could suck myself off. And then she realized that wasn't an insult.

Why would anyone do that anyway? That's gross.

did u no that marylin mansen has a ribb removed so he can suck his own dic? lolololololol

My friend said that I was so long that I could suck myself off. And then she realized that wasn't an insult.

Why would anyone do that anyway? That's gross.

who doesn't want a free blowjob?

i think as the quality of music began to decline, as well as the fact that mr. manson is an alleged tyrant of sorts, somewhat led to the 'revolving door' policy.

i also agree with the fact that since the band's name is 'marilyn manson', the actual role that the backing band plays is somewhat minimal. perhaps being the reason as to why they went on to bigger and better things.

i think as the quality of music began to decline, as well as the fact that mr. manson is an alleged tyrant of sorts, somewhat led to the 'revolving door' policy.

i also agree with the fact that since the band's name is 'marilyn manson', the actual role that the backing band plays is somewhat minimal. perhaps being the reason as to why they went on to bigger and better things.

i wouldn't say it necessarily started at any given point seeing as there has been at least 1 new member on every album except holy wood