lcpja

Your favorite merchandise

they have all the stuff on the maplemusic site, except maybe the hoodie and jersey. i don't think they have the sticker/patch thing either. i do recall seeing the keychain. but the concert i hit was the 2nd of the white light rock and roll revue tour so there wasn't alot there yet.

yes, that was very nice  I would REALLY appreciate it... and of course i can send you something from Madrid... I'll think of a good typical thing from Madrid to send a friend

Okay then that's a deal...i'll let you know when i will be going to a concert...possibly in the next couple months...i think he's doing another canadian tour. When he comes back to Calgary, i'll be there.

I know i want one so bad. I'm thinking of ordering the avalanche poster from maplemusic. B/C they don't sell them at the concerts.

I have a MG collage on my wall but that's as good as it gets.

see all i have is homer simpson passed out on the couch with a beer.

beer. now there's a temporary solution.

i love it.

the only other stuff is a photomosaic, calendars, and paintings.

No MG stuff ;)

your title says "mg geek" i believe it!

its awesome though... i think its great. Merchandise from MG is a good thing...would you rather have an ETNIES keyring, or a FUBU hoody?

I dont think so... but maybe im wrong

i think its great. Merchandise from MG is a good thing

And that's why i'm going to try to get something at the next concert for jaunpe. I must share the MG love...especially if he doesn't have merch at all.

Maybe i will get a pic of my room and post it up here...only if i can get the attachment thingy to work (inside joke with crusader)

t-shirts are about $25

that's all that was pretty much there at the last concert...no wait there were pins $1.

I don't know if any money goes to AI. But there is always a booth set up at every show for people to check out and donate.

Are you saying that you've never been to a MG show? (or you have but didn't get any merchandise)

I think I still have the black AOB artwork t-shirt somewhere stored away. Along with a few other oldies...a white MGB soccer jersey (autographed), the MGB "Victory Through Sheer Volume" patch, the Avalanche key chain, the black "I hear Matt Good is a real asshole" t-shirt (which ironically I bought at the infamous Regina shoe-throwing show), a BM t-shirt of the band with Matt wearing the monkey mask and I think a couple others....