Moonlight_Graham

Sofa, Couch, Or Chesterfield?

Sofa, Couch, or Chesterfield?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Sofa, Couch, or Chesterfield?

• Sofa
    • Couch
    • Chesterfield

I have chest pains way more frequently than testicular pains.

Occasionally I'll be walking along and BAM! my chest feels like it's getting stabbed from the inside. Just thought I'd share.

HEART BURN. That's what we get for eating awesome food.

I have chest pains way more frequently than testicular pains.

Occasionally I'll be walking along and BAM! my chest feels like it's getting stabbed from the inside. Just thought I'd share.

i used to get really bad chest pains, on my right side, i don't know the cause, but i'm pretty sure it wasn't heartburn.

I also get those chest pains. But I assume since it's so common, then it's ok. I wasn't really worried anyway. As for random testicular pain, well, I always assumed that happened due to my EXTREME BIKING a few years back. The crossbar never forgives.

yeah i always get chest pains on my left side which is scary, but apparently im healthy so whatever. sometimes they aren't pains though, more like it feels funny to breathe. also, downing red bull fast will make my heart beat irregularly. fun times. that's why i refuse to drink it now.

yeah i don't understand random testicle pain but it is comforting to know that there are others out there who experience the same thing. not when i'm having the pains though, nothing comforts that.

Are the chest pains you guys are talking about the pain you feel in your lungs when you breathe in a bit too much?

I get those from time to time as well. Where there's this one spot in your lung that starts to hurt if you breathe in for too much. I've had 'em for years.