lcpja

next single?

if i had to choose for my preference, it's obvious (I've already said that in many posts): "We're so heavy" because it is the best song in the album for me...

But i liked the description Dan made of "Buffalo seven": Buffalo Seven: there is where my money is at... Easy to sing along to, nice beat, its got good lyrics...

I think that would be a very good single/video

"We're So Heavy" would make a great single, actually, pretty much every song would. WSH would make the best video, outside of "Poor Man's Gray."

Give me ideas on what the videos might be like for the most popular songs so far!

Buffalo Seven:

We're So heavy:

Little Terror:

Poor Man's Grey:

Other song idea for Video:

What would they do in the footage, etc?

buff... very difficult, man!!! ;)

for some reason I imagine "we're so heavy" video with lots of images from nature, like forests, sea images...contrasted with war images and strong/sad images...

dont ask me why, dont' know, but i imagine the video that way...

I think either Buffalo Seven or North American For Life, preferably North Am. for Life. Although Buffalo Seven was the song that caught me on the first listen... Hmm if we could go back a couple of albums however, I would choose "Jenni's Song" from BM.

Putting Hopeless on a country radio station would be really good, I believe Matt calls it country-alt. I like the song. ;)

What would you call Empty Road... would that be country-alt too?

I think its great he tried that out.

North American for life is probably a hard single because of the swearing, that is a dramatic pull back.

They can <bleep> out some of the swearing or change some words around in North American For Life, if someone can manage to do that and keep it good. ? I think it's a good one for now, it fits with the current atmosphere I guess, with Michael Moore's flick and how all of these truths are surfacing about false intelligence etc. around the invasion of Iraq. I think it's a good one, but Buffalo Seven would be good as well.

Me too danimal about the soundtracks! Avalanche has some great songs for movies. When I heard Double Life I thought I heard it in a movie or a movie trailer before but I never found out if I really did. If you look inside the Avalanche cover, it says that one of the songs was used in a movie called "Jimmy Grimble" something, a soccer movie. I never heard of that movie before that though. Matt should definitely try to get involved with more movies.