Where Could I Buy Previous Matt Stuff

I'm looking for those albums:

Rodchester Kings

Broken

Left Of Normal

Euphony

15 Hours On A September Thursday

Are those full release record or just single, and if so, on what band name

Cool, thanks for the link Russell. I'm going to do that.

It's just too bad that only two Rodchester Kings songs are available online. I really want to hear the other 3 ;)

If I ever see that tape I'll spare no expense to buy it, haha.

It has been alleged that Steve Codling is teaching music a a school is southern Saskatchewan. This allegation can only be confirmed by the fact that A Steve Codling does show up on the website for a high school in southern Saskatchewan.

Peace

Even using a P2P agent isn't very handy in finding these recordings... Long have i searched for LotGA(song, not album) and the bombmaker, I love those songs.... but i just cant find them...

good luck finding those albums. you can get some stuff in the store on the bored. i have a bunch that i have found scattered on the net. if you can find any take what you can get cuz its all really good. especially 15 hours on a semptember thursday. i a demo cassette for it on ebay once and it sold for like 130 bux american.

good luck finding those albums. you can get some stuff in the store on the bored. i have a bunch that i have found scattered on the net. if you can find any take what you can get cuz its all really good. especially 15 hours on a semptember thursday. i a demo cassette for it on ebay once and it sold for like 130 bux american.

As Russell said earlier (if you would be reading previous messages on the tread).

There is someone that is making 2 cds out of previous Matt release:

Use this address:

Matt Good History Teacher

I made a donation (great idea to ask for donation) and received both cd and they are awesome!