benneb

Most Over Rated Shows

sex and the city. queer as folk.

sex and the city can be a little trashy but still good for a laugh, but queer as folk is pretty amazing, and very emotional and real, have you seen every episode? i'm not gay,nor a man, but i still think it's a great show.

i agree with everyone else that the o.c is overrated, i haven't seen too many newer shows but there isn't much good tv anymore.

so NOT PRISON BREAK. that show is UNREAL.

The SImpsons.

here comes the outrage.

meh you've got a point though man. Seriously, Simpsons WERE great, they had their hay day, i mean sure there good i watch them i enjoy them, but they are given a bit too much hype for the actual product. I still think that Family guy is way more funny then Simpsons at this point in both careers, Simpsons have run out of a lot ideas and Family guy just seems a lot more funny with better ideas for the random jokes.

simpsons do not suck nor are they running out of idea's because simpsons are based on parody's so there contantly making fun of the mass media, which never runs out of things to talk about, however they have become less funny and there good years are over which i think was from season 4 until about 12, some disgree but whats funny is a matter of opinion, some think it died after season 6. so it's really up to the person.

The Simpsons has been inconsistent since Season 8. From then on it got progressively worse every year. I watched last season and it was downright embarrasing. I haven't been watching this year, but from what I've heard, it's been a step up. I doubt it, though.

sex and the city. queer as folk.

sex and the city can be a little trashy but still good for a laugh, but queer as folk is pretty amazing, and very emotional and real, have you seen every episode? i'm not gay,nor a man, but i still think it's a great show.

i agree with everyone else that the o.c is overrated, i haven't seen too many newer shows but there isn't much good tv anymore.

queer as folk would be amazing if it were the least bit realistic.

as for sex in the city, im not sure if i hate the show or the characters more.

They ran out of stories to tell. The charm of the Simpsons was that even though it was a cartoon, the plot lines could've rather easily been utilized in a live-action sitcom. Plot lines people could relate to. Now the plots are just so ridiculous that it's just like every other cartoon on the air with 4 characters who just co-habitate and are really no longer a family.