Crusader

Christmas Cards

Send?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Send?

• I want one
    • Christmas is immoral

Hahaha Dan always makes me laugh and laugh and laugh. But then cry a little in the shower. Anyway, I think I had this idea the other day, so clearly you stole it from me. I think it would be nice, and allow everyone to feel loved. It could also act as a nice popularity contest, which I always think is in order to keep people in line.

card plz

;)

Yes ma'm!

PS - I keep forgetting to go to the post orifice. hopefully tomorrow!

hey i am also going to the post orifice tomorrow!

eeee omg i wonder if we will be there at the same time but in different countries OMGOMGOMG.

:angry:

ahh, objectification. the best part of the christmas season..

haha that was awsome Lauren, i applaud you from my distant locale.

Yah so Xmas has changed from a bunch of bible lovin' folks celebrating a dead man they worship toooooooooooooooo materialistic, consumption of mass proportions merely supporting elite interests and filling that gap of guilt you get since you've been socialized to feel said way if you dont consume for your loved ones. I'd say instead of getting her diamonds this year, make her something that will take her breath away. And yes i am parodying that dumb diamond comercial.

ahh, objectification. the best part of the christmas season..

haha that was awsome Lauren, i applaud you from my distant locale.

Yah so Xmas has changed from a bunch of bible lovin' folks celebrating a dead man they worship toooooooooooooooo materialistic, consumption of mass proportions merely supporting elite interests and filling that gap of guilt you get since you've been socialized to feel said way if you dont consume for your loved ones. I'd say instead of getting her diamonds this year, make her something that will take her breath away. And yes i am parodying that dumb diamond comercial.

like smothering her with a pillow? (wink wink)