wmarskell

What Happend?

Its weird tho that jennifergood.net is no longer available either....

Yeah, i'm really wondering why... but didn't he said he was moving to a new house or something... that may be why.

I'm rather sure that something that large, wouldn't stay private that long with Matt being as open with fans as is.

What do you mean?

That person was referring to speculation that an nfer made about why the blog was down. That post in question was edited after the fact by Crusader because it shouldn't have been said.

Moral of the story, don't worry about what you were questioning.

Well, Mblog is back with one of Matt's standard "I'm rethinking why I have this blog and you won't like it" posts.

He indirectly refers to his and Jen's blogs being removed and from what he said I would infer that they were harassed in some way by some jackass from teh intarweb. So, basically, the usual.

Edited by Russell

Well, Mblog is back with one of Matt's standard "I'm rethinking why I have this blog and you won't like it" posts.

He indirectly refers to his and Jen's blogs being removed and from what he said I would infer that they were harassed in some way by some jackass from teh intarweb. So, basically, the usual.

Original Matt Blog Quote:

"Were I to admit to one great mistake with regards to this blog, or subsequent versions of it, it would be that I have allowed myself to be far too accessible. Over the last month that is something that I, and those closest to me, have addressed by removing a vast majority of content from the web altogether. There are those that claim that people in my position should expect incivilities if, and when, we dare to allow others a glimpse at ourselves. I have always found that assertion to be not merely ridiculous, but indicative of an immaturity bizarrely regarded as precious by a great many people. Civility is not something that is abandoned by those that would claim themselves intelligent or decent once they step away from a computer. Being online is, as far as I am concerned, no excuse.

We live in an accelerated, voyeuristic age. That being the case, this blog will now serve one purpose, which is to allow me a place to comment on current events and share articles that I have found interesting or poignant. I may, on occasion, write about music, but I don