Mouko

Strange Days

I've loved it for a long time, but lately, it's just been completely stuck in my head... along with Princess Fiona's singing from Shrek, but that's not very related. Anyway, what're your views on it, and the video, if you've seen it?

actually, strange days was the very first song i heard of MGB... i started to love Matt's music thru that song... so my opinion is just one of the best songs they have... and a very special song for me ;) it means the beginning of my "relationship" with MG(B)

Juanpe! Welcome back.

I heard Weapon and Near Fantastica first, then I bought Avalanche and moved backwards. Strange Days remains a favourite, though.

Edited by Mouko

YES I've seen it! It's my favourite of all of his videos and it's also my favourite song. The video has a blue tint thing, I don't know what it's called but it's shot through a blue lens. There's this girl who runs away from an abusive home, she sits outside a building with a hat begging for money. A woman in a business suit walks by her into the building, ignoring her. Then the same woman comes out and walks into the street, with a car coming in her direction about to hit her. The girl sees and pushes her out of the way, getting hit herself. The whole video Matt is watching her, her guardian angel.

thanx mouko ;) yes, sorry, i have been out for some days :angry: I went to the Xacobeo 2004 Festival (I'm gonna write about it in another post)

((sorry, this is Off topic again :angry: ))

Edited by juanpe

hey, you are gonna make me blush (there is no icon for that! Dan, Anton, Kat, we need an icon which expresses getting blush!!!) ;) I have only been out for some days and i have been in a wondeful festival (check under "Music", i talk about it)

and thanx everybody... I've missed you all too

(aughhhh... off topic again... sorry!!!)

Which ones do you need? I've got tons of them saved on my computer. Although some of them may have been wiped out due to the ones I now have just being the ones saved to CD eons ago.