Guest jsunC

Best Music Videos Of All Time

Guest jsunC

I would definetly have to my favourite music video is 'One' by Metallica. If you haven't seen it I recommend you download it. Metallica loves that ;)

But yeah, the video is pure genius.

Can we all agree that Michael Jackson basically created music videos? 'Thriller' is still one of the best vidoes ever made. And, I'd have to list 'Apparitions' as my second favorite. I love that video.

I'm all about "Cut Your Hair" by Pavement. Funny stuff.

Beck has a lot of wicked videos too, like "Jack-Ass" "Where It's At" "Girl" are all cool.

Sigur Ros has some cool ones.

I think Alexisonfire has made some really cool ones, especially considering their target audience. I'm glad to see anything interesting getting play on Much.

And I don't want to start an argument, but I'm going to say that Thriller is one of the most indulgent videos ever, but there are a lot better ones out there. Basically, if you want to see some cool ones, do some searching or watch the only interesting program on Much Music: the Wedge.

Wow! I have to agree with...all of the mentioned posts that I've seen.

I'm going to have to say the Smashing Pumpkins had some kick-ass videos. Like Tonight, Tonight, Zero, Bullet With Butterfly wings, and Thirty-Three (which was done with thousands and thousands of polaroids)

Also No Doubt has some good videos too.

Tool's are pure brilliance. I mean, nothing can be better then "Parabol"

Hahahaham that's amazing.

Barenaked Ladies also had some cool music videos. Pinch Me was good, and the video for It's All Been Done was very unique at the time (the video was shot from the first-person perspective of a cat).

If Tool's videos are anything like their music, lyrics, or lead singer, they're not nearly as they've been made out to be.

but they are. i'll be the first one to step out and criticize tool and their fans, but their videos are quite superb.

Edited by saturnine

Guest jsunC

yeh i'll have to agree with matrix, all of michael jacksons videos were sweet.

Have you guys ever seen the alexisfire and moneen video, they cover eachothers songs on the same video, its pretty good.