Ravenous itchy

How Many Phone Numbers Do You Have?

I should have done like my friend Rich and made the last 4 digits the nubmers that correspond to my name, Beth, then my friends would always remember.

lol I know a guy who did that. Everyone makes fun of him behind is back for it (but nobody forgets his cell number).

I only have a cell phone.

1 number mofos. Home phone? I ask you? why pay 2 bills? if someone wants to reach me... link the cell!

Viva la revolution! Eh, comrade?

Ok, there's a teeny tiny flaw in my plan...

for the first time ever, in years of owning a cell phone, I finally did something stupid to it. I've heard all the stories about things that happen to people's cells, now I have one of my own.

Today, my cell was put through the washing machine. I currently have no numbers.

Shit.

At least I got a warranty!

I only have a cell phone.

1 number mofos.  Home phone?  I ask you?  why pay 2 bills?  if someone wants to reach me... link the cell! 

Viva la revolution!  Eh, comrade?

Ok, there's a teeny tiny flaw in my plan...

for the first time ever, in years of owning a cell phone, I finally did something stupid to it. I've heard all the stories about things that happen to people's cells, now I have one of my own.

Today, my cell was put through the washing machine. I currently have no numbers.

Shit.

At least I got a warranty!

there's a little sensor inside each and every cell phone. when it gets wet or moist, it changes color, telling the manufacturer that the damage is from water.

water damage is not covered under manufacturer's or extended warranty.

I put my phone through the wash a couple months after I got it, and it worked fine afterwards. The camera in it is a bit hit and miss sometimes, but it was shit to begin with anyway.

As for the nature of the thread, I have the standard 3:

Home

Work

Cell

Though I have no clue what the work and cell numbers are. Anytime anyone needs the numbers, I gotta check the phone itself for it.