Ravenous itchy

How Many Phone Numbers Do You Have?

I got all confused the other day trying to tell someone my phone number because I have 4 of them. I decided I'd see if I am the only one having this problem.

1. apartment phone (shared with my two roommates as well)

2. desk phone at work

3. personal cell

4. work cell

I spend all day on the phone with people at work, so when I was trying to give someone my personal cell number, it took me a minute to get it straight in my head which one that was.

I hate Telus, so I went with a cell phone. It is much more handy for me because I am on the go all the time and if someone needs to get a hold of me, I have my phone.

But right now, I hate my cell. For some reason the bill has gone from $70 to $150 a month. Bizaar!

I hate Telus, so I went with a cell phone. It is much more handy for me because I am on the go all the time and if someone needs to get a hold of me, I have my phone.

But right now, I hate my cell. For some reason the bill has gone from $70 to $150 a month. Bizaar!

Just go with Vonage. VoIP > everything else these days.

P.S. I have only 1 home phone. That nobody ever phones me with. Or vice versa. I like it this way.

I only have a cell phone.

1 number mofos. Home phone? I ask you? why pay 2 bills? if someone wants to reach me... link the cell!

Viva la revolution! Eh, comrade?

Just go with Vonage. VoIP > everything else these days.

Do you have Vonage? I don't know what others' experiences with it have been like, but my parents have it and I refuse to call their home phone any more. It randomly beeps extremely loud and shatters my ears, it disconnects us more than frequently, and it cuts out for a few seconds, just long enough that you don't know wtf the other person is talking about.

Not all VoIP is bad (my apartment phone is on VoIP through the university, and it works fine), but I definately would never recommend Vonage.

Guest apsham

1 Home

I used to have my own line in my house, but it just became pointless after a while, and when me and my ex finally split it off, and my laptop got broke, there was no real reason to keep it in.

1 home

1 cell

1 work

1 other work phone

I made my cell number the same last 4 digits of my home number. then all i have to do is 'member the first 3. I should have done like my friend Rich and made the last 4 digits the nubmers that correspond to my name, Beth, then my friends would always remember.