RicardoObviouso

Canucks Land Luongo

THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!! Also shocking, Pronger wants out of Edmonton. What's with that. Canucks should snag him if Jovo becomes the next Canuck exiled to Florida. Perhaps it's time to ditch the canucks golf club avatar and dream of the future.

Cloutier has to go next. $2.5 million for a backup isn't going to work.

Edited by rebellious_L

I heard a rumour that the Leafs are interested in Roloson and he wants to come here. There ma possibly be a Belfour-Roloson trade coming down the pipes...I'm not sure if I should be excited about this, but I would feel sorry for Edmonton if it happened.

As long as the Leafs ditch Belfour and Domi I'll be happy. Oh and they gotta finish the McCabe deal.

I heard a rumour that the Leafs are interested in Roloson and he wants to come here. There ma possibly be a Belfour-Roloson trade coming down the pipes...I'm not sure if I should be excited about this, but I would feel sorry for Edmonton if it happened.

As long as the Leafs ditch Belfour and Domi I'll be happy. Oh and they gotta finish the McCabe deal.

i am sure that the oilers do NOT want belfour. he sucks. roloson will probably stay, i think anyways. Belfour might end up in Detroit, because manny legace is probably done there, he hasnt proved anything.

Good on the canucks, who i hate mroe than anything, for making a trade that might bring a stanley cup in the near future. I am a big Colorado fan, so i was stil hoping that maybe Luongo would end up in Denver. but nay. damn it.

Pronger wont stay in the chuck, but when he is traded, he will be traded for some good yuong players that the oilers can build on. itll be nice.

The Flames probably wont pull any big deals, but i think they should do one. I would get rid of Langkow, and maybe get a young guy, or a PROVEN centre that can score,and help Iggy a bit more this coming season.

All in all i really think this will be one of the most eventful offseasons of all time.

Belfour is not all that bad, he was considered finished when he came to Toronto, but he turned it around, maybe he could do the same somewhere else. I think Markannen will be the Oilers' goalie of the future now anyways, he played great in the finals. They definitely have a goalie they can build on either way right now.

i think roloson will re-sign with the oilers. he is definetly a priority. pronger is definetly gone, and i'd even say samsonov is gone. peca is anyones guess.

i agree that the flames will be lay low this off season. maybe one or two subtle changes to reinforce 2nd and third line.

canucks will probably be the busiest, jovo is likely gone, morrison is gone and cloutier will be shipped as well. i say cloutier gets traded today, maybe for a draft pick and a defenseman.

toronto will probably not resign allison. and thats all i have to say about them.

ottawa has to deal with the fact that havlat only wants 1 yr, chara, hasek, redden and varada are all unrestricted.

i do agree with ryan that this is going to be an amazingly busy offseason.

oh ya i forgot about that waste of space sergei samsonov. get rid of him man. he is not good anymroe, he was a quick player with all the moves in boston, and now hes a normal guy. no fun. get rid of him. too many moves, not enough finish

wow depressing day for me. i remmebr earlier in the trhead, i said i dont think calgary will do anything big, but they need a big player to help iggy. they got it. from my damn team. im choked, the avs for sure will not win a cup for like 25 years.

I guess the avs are clearing cap room for Blake. With the wild getting Demitra, this division just keeps getting tougher.

And good luck to Toronto with one-year wonder Raycroft. At least I won't have to worry about Toronto hogging up any CBC air time in the playoffs next year. Even if Belfour stays, he will likely break a hip by mid-November.

Guest jsunC

i predict raycroft choking for the 1st part of the season, and then the leafs will eventually realize that aubin is a good starter, then he'll finish out the season.

wow it didn't take very long for me to hear "one-year wonder". chopped liver doesn't win the calder trophy. the sohpomore jinx is too common, and not even Luongo could win 40 games for Boston.

but the main thing is that he's cheap. Now the leafs can sign chara or redden, jovo or trade for pronger