Ryan44

Super Pet Peeves.

Ya well just remember who your first year roommate was bud..... while you were doing that he was probably getting his jollies off.... *well if he could find it...*

On the topic of bathrooms---I cannot eat at a reasturant with a dirty bathroom. I think that if it's dirty, what would the kitchen look like. I try most of the time to go and look at it first and if it's dirty I'll leave, or if I've eaten and then go to the bathroom and it's dirty I won't go back to that reasturant and I'll want to vomit.

On the topic of bathrooms---I cannot eat at a reasturant with a dirty bathroom. I think that if it's dirty, what would the kitchen look like. I try most of the time to go and look at it first and if it's dirty I'll leave, or if I've eaten and then go to the bathroom and it's dirty I won't go back to that reasturant and I'll want to vomit.

Thanks, now I'm never eating at 10 restaurants again.

kirbenvost, cats would eat you too if they could!

the floors and ceilings are a better indication of overall cleanliness. washrooms in most resaraunts are usually kept quite clean, but guaging the over all cleanliness (especially directly co-relating between bathroom and kitchen) is unfair. unlike the kitchen, customers are solely responsible for the dirtyness of a washroom. maybe if you're going to restaraunts were bathrooms are dirty, you're hanging with the wrong crowd.

if its a big place, their might be a seperate cleaning staff for the washroom and for the kitchen. and you can always tip off the health unit if you feel some place isn't up to regulations. they check out every tip they get.

Guest jsunC
Yeah, they would.  And they do.

and wolverines can kill mountain lions and they are half the size, or less! So whatever you classify a wolverine as wins! They're the same classification as a Tazmanian Devil.

I just googled 'er and they are Mustelidaes, cool fact. They also hunt moose. which makes me laugh, i just can't see a little wolverine taking down a moose. It would look like a midget beating the crap out of Shaquille O'neil

Edited by jsunC