Ryan44

Super Pet Peeves.

What are your pet peeves?

i hate it when people post right before me, then i have to change my whole post.

back in school when people walked slow in the halls.

bad drivers.

girls that think because they are good looking, they are better than everyone.

Whenever I use any sort of service you pay for, and they give you a range of time in which you get what you want, it's almost always the maximum of the range. For instance, when you order something and it has to be shipped, and they say it should arrive in 2 to 9 days... it's always 9 days and never 2, or the local train system that says a train arrives every 5 to 15 minutes, it's always 15 and never 5. Why bother making people think it could be several times faster than ever is in practice? It gets frustrating.

People that smell like they've smoked an entire tobacco plantation. I don't care if people smoke, and I know people who do smoke but never smell of it. So I think there's no excuse for smelling like shit on account of smoking.

I hate people who try to sing, but really can't sing, but they think they can, so they try to sound in tune and on key and shit, but they just really suck and everyone knows it except them. Yeah.

I hate it when I'm working on the comp and people hang over my shoulder, or start rambling on about some sorta shit while I'm trying to get other important work done.

I hate people who try to sing, but really can't sing, but they think they can, so they try to sound in tune and on key and shit, but they just really suck and everyone knows it except them. Yeah.

i think i might be one of those. but i actually think that i sing well. so i dont know. brandon do i sing well>? at all? it wont hurt my feelings.

I hate people who hate conformists as though conformists realize that they are actually conformists. I don't mean to be a dick, Derek, but I'm so sick of people who say shit like that. It's as though there are two types of conformists these days - people that don't know they're conformists and people who think that they aren't.

so im 19, and i still live at home, cause im goig to school this coming year. so thats fine right. BUT my freaking overprotective mom has to know where i am every freaking hour. im so sick of it. i have proved so many times, that i am responsible, so its driving me nuts.

Well let's start with commuter transit today since I have a 'greeeaaat' experience with that one:

1) When you're on the TTC or GO, do not stand over someone sitting down and scarf down several muffins while dropping tons of crumbs on the person sitting. And when you see that person brushing the crumbs off their shoulders, legs, seat, etc... that is a clear sign not to shove another muffin down your throat.

2) Just because the train is loud, doesn't mean you have to scream at the top of your lungs for the person across from you to hear you. Instead the whole train can hear your crappy life and crappy opinions...above their ipods being blasted.

3) If you're an overly large person, do not cram your fat into a window seat. I do not want to be reaching to put my elbow on the armrest and come in contact with your 'love handles' hanging over.

4) Just because their is a space for someone to stand by the door on the GO, doesn't mean that you should force your way through the line, past the people who are already in line, so that the space is filled.

5) People are alway bitching about kids and their backpacks. I can honestly say that am I usually good with not hitting people with my backpack. I rotate my body through crowds and it is very rare when I hit someone and when I do I always say sorry.

So for people who bitch about backpacks, I am bitching about briefcases, purses, handbags, shoulderbags and anything else you may be carrying. They are just as bad as backpacks. I get him almost daily by chicks and their purses who do not apologise.

That's about all I can think about right now...I'm sure you could all add to this.

1) When you're on the TTC or GO, do not stand over someone sitting down and scarf down several muffins while dropping tons of crumbs on the person sitting. And when you see that person brushing the crumbs off their shoulders, legs, seat, etc... that is a clear sign not to shove another muffin down your throat.

my sister was filing her toenails in the car today on account of not having time to do it before (and that sort of thing can get annoying) except my ice cap (with whipped cream!) and some muffins she had made for my sister were right beside/slightly under her feet. i told her to stop, but the damage had been done. i figured my ice cap was okay because there was a good chance the toenail dust didn't get on it, but i was concerned about the muffins. luckily they were wrapped. but she gave them one of our good plates...

clean dishes that aren't fully clean.

Like, fuck, if you're going to clean the dishes do it right the first time... because if they're only semi-clean I have to wash it myself again anyways.

Why even bother?