Prometheon

The Random Fact Thread!

Yea you were threatening him, you almost had him once too. But the fact that we JUST left our Res suite and he got ya was just absolutely hilarious...especially after the two steps before the pain hit.

The look on the random guy was gold...he didn't know what to think until we all started laughing.

Good times, what the hell are we gonna do with out a room in Res to hang out in?

EVERYONE where I work is overwait or obese. It's disturbing. They actually encourage you to be a lazy inactive fat person.

It's amazing what a menu of pop, candy, and an assortment of deep fried foods can do.

Oh wait.

No it's not.

Don't eat healthy, whatever you do.

Man, a friend of mine's dad is like that. Like MORBIDLY obese. A few random facts about him:

-His body shape resembles a huge, disgusting Hershey's Kiss of flesh.

-When he sits down in on his chair, rolls of fat actually cascade over the arm rest.

-In his car (a HUGE van), he actually needs a seatbelt extender, because otherwise, it wouldn't get around him.

-When he goes up the stairs to get to his room, he needs to stop halfway and take a breather because it tires him out.

How do people GET like this? Like, at some point, don't you realize your plight and take a measure to stop it? "Hmmmm...my seatbelt isn't making it all the way around me. I could either buy an extender, or stop being such a fatass...."

Guest jsunC

It seems like a lot of fat people always try to find excuses as to why they're fat (ie. blaming their genes). I don't have a problem with fat people, but if they complain about being fat, and do nothing about it, it really pisses me off. There's a guy i work with who always complains about being fat, then for his lunch break he sat down and ordered 48 wings. I watched him devour the first 24, and i'm not sure how far he got on the next 24. Then he wonders why he's fat.

that was one of the first rants ive ever had on the bored, i apologize.

I hate when people are at a drive thru and are like,"Can I get a double cheese burger, large fries, a bucket of lard fried onions...oh and I almost forgot, a DIET COKE". So stupid, who orders all that crap and thinks they'll lose weight by drinking diet. Kudos for trying though.

However, I must say that some people have a serious medical condition that makes them gain weight or a mental issue that causes them to eat excessively. Don't those people deserve help instead of criticism? And who are we to say how anyone should or shouldn't live their lives?

Edited by silentshadow

i already need to eat/live healthier. my weight is fine, but because i don't eat meat, i'm less muscly then i should be. higher body fat percentage. oh well. i'm lazy and as long as i'm under 140 i don't care.