Prometheon

The Random Fact Thread!

I wish hair counted in height. I'd could have another few inches.

I don't like when girls are taller than me either.

RANDOM FACT: When I straighten my fro, I'm the most popular kid in school, but the next day when it's a fro again, I'm back to regular Cole.

yeah. the dragonball thing is a joke, i really don't like that show... anymore.

i cut the fro for prom though :angry: i posted some pictures way back when on the pic forum.

think i'm going to cut it again soon, i kinda like the clean look now, but i still miss the fro...

random fact: there's is absolutley no law that requires americans to pay income tax ;)

sry for rambling on today... i haven't slept good in over a week, and i'm overtired to the extreme.

I've never understood the tipping process in a hair salon...

I know WHY I should tip them, ofcourse, but how is the problem.

"here's a little something for yourself, lass" just doesn't sound right. There's never a tip jar so it isn't a fast process... Neh. Maybe it was just my backwards town.

You tell the cashier how much you want to tip them and it's given to them out of the till. The standard 15% is acceptable depending on how well your cut went. Of course if you didn't like it there's no reason you shouldn't tip. I usually give 20% because I'm too nice.

I prefer women between 5'3 and 5'5 only because I'm 6 feet and I like to see over a woman when I'm behind her.

Random Fact: The first hard drive available for the Apple II had a capacity of only 5 megabytes.

i got my hair cut today. i need to get used to it. it came to 16 something and i just gave her a 20 and told her to keep the rest. i don't know that is enough but i paid for it myself and i don't have a job so she can suck it up.