Prometheon

The Random Fact Thread!

Don't worry, it doesn't make you less of a man if you drive a DOHC engine. And oh, it's perfectly acceptable to have a small displacement engine put out a high amount of horsepower (rather than the other way around).

i saw a car several metres away and i said it was a la baron and my friend is like, yeah! that's my parents 89 la baron. i realize la baron is just another car, but the point is i knew what it was from far away.

that was my car story for today.

p.s. non-american car companies are making huge headway when it comes to hybrid or electic cars. that gives them many points in my books.

i saw a car several metres away and i said it was a la baron and my friend is like, yeah! that's my parents 89 la baron. i realize la baron is just another car, but the point is i knew what it was from far away.

p.s. non-american car companies are making huge headway when it comes to hybrid or electic cars. that gives them many points in my books.

Lauren, on any night, I can go outside, watch cars go by, and name about 9/10 from them based solely on the headlight and taillight patterns. Seriously.

yeah i'm the same way adam...

when i was little, i used to name the type of car based on the wheels. people were blown away.

and also, going back to the import/domestic thing... if you go to italy, germany or spain the most popular car amongst car enthusiasts is the corvette.

Lauren, on any night, I can go outside, watch cars go by, and name about 9/10 from them based solely on the headlight and taillight patterns. Seriously.

considering i couldn't care less about cars, i am impressed.

Guest jsunC

I didn't think they knew what day he died either.. Or maybe they just don't know where he was buried.

Guess i need to brush up on my Shakespeare knowledge

The longest word in the English language, according to the Oxford

English Dictionary, is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

The only other word with the same amount of letters is

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconioses, its plural.

Main Entry: pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

Part of Speech: noun

Definition: supposedly the longest word in a dictionary, an artificial word said to mean a lung disease caused by the inhalation of silica dust

Source: Webster's New Millennium

Ohio is listed as the 17th state in the U.S., but technically it is

number 47. Until August 7, 1953, congress forgot to vote on a

resolution to admit Ohio to the Union.

oops! we forgot Ohio! Oh well.