Shiri

I'm Coming To Canada!

Guest apsham

Too bad you can't hit the east coast, but you should definatly make it to Montreal for at least a day. Old Montreal is the shit.

My parents went to Vancouver recently, & said it was a beautiful city.

But yeah i would definately go for the triple threat in Central Canada which is Ottawa, Montreal, & Toronto. As people said they are only a few hours apart from each other. And yes i'd make a trip to see Niagara Falls, which is not far from Toronto. I went there in April it was awesome! One natures great wonders!

I looked at a map of Canada this morning, I really had no idea it's so damn big.

Fact: When my Dutch grandparents first came to the country, they landed in Montreal and then took a several hour train ride. After getting off the train they figured they had to be out in the West coast after spending so much time on a train. Then they figured out they weren't even halfway across the country.

This continues whenever any Dutch relatives visit. They always say that they were thinking taking a short side-trip out to the Rocky Mountains, and we always have to tell them that they need to look at a map.

On topic, what would you think of going up the CN Tower with me? I'm afraid of heights, so it'll be extra fun for you.

you cannot do those cities justice in one day. we spent 3 full days exploring ottawa and a tiny bit of quebec and we barely made a dent. and i think i have shin splints. i would definately go to the art gallery of ontario. i think it's my favourite place in toronto. it's fun to just ride the subway and people watch. i've enver been up the cn tower and i don't think i will ever be able to. way too scary. you should go to smith falls and go to the hershey factory and get chocolate. we were there today on our way home and now we have enough chocolate to feed a small army. or my younger sister.

Edited by Lauren

you cannot do those cities justice in one day. we spent 3 full days exploring ottawa and a tiny bit of quebec and we barely made a dent. and i think i have shin splints. i would definately go to the art gallery of ontario. i think it's my favourite place in toronto. it's fun to just ride the subway and people watch. i've enver been up the cn tower and i don't think i will ever be able to. way too scary. you should go to smith falls and go to the hershey factory and get chocolate. we were there today on our way home and now we have enough chocolate to feed a small army. or my younger sister.

Oh, I'll definitely going to the Hershy factory! And I think we'll spend a few days at each city and of course plenty of time in Toronto to really explore it.